How can we help you?
Choose a topic below and find the answer to your question.
- Can you still amend, add or remove an option from your SCOUBIDO plan?
- You want to change your SCOUBIDO contract before it expires. What are your options?
- Are VoIP calls included in your SCOUBIDO plan?
- Can you use the POSTandHOTCITY Wi-Fi network with your SCOUBIDO plan?
- Why can’t you add the ExtraVolume option?
- Can you sign up to various phone options to spread the cost of your device over several months?
Options and services
- How can I track usage of my Around the World option?
- You have used up all the Calls/SMS of your Around the World option and you wish to subscribe to a new option?
- Can I use the Around the World Zone 2 option in several countries?
- Is it free to activate an Around the World option by SMS?
- Can you combine the Around the World option with other options?
- How do I activate the eSIM on iOS?
- How can I give a name to my plans?
- How do I choose a default phone number?
- How do I get my iPhone to remember which number to use?
- How do I change the phone number for a call?
- How do I send messages with iMessage or by SMS/MMS?
- Find out more about dual SIM status icons
- How do I change mobile data number?
- How do I manage my mobile data settings?
- How do I erase my eSIM card?
- What is Mobile Buyback?
- Who is Mobile Buyback for?
- How is the trade-in value of my smartphone determined?
- How will I be paid for my smartphone?
- What happens if I do not agree with my smartphone’s valuation?
- What does POST do with my old smartphone?
- Which handsets can be traded in?
- Does POST accept damaged or broken mobiles?
- Do I need to send accessories with my smartphone?
- Can I trade in more than one handset?
- What do I need to do before selling my smartphone?
- I’ve signed the Buyback Quotation in a shop, what should I do?
- What happens to my data?
- What happens if I leave my SIM card in my smartphone by accident?
BusinessEurope business customers
- What is 5G?
- Why has 5G been rolled out?
- What are the characteristics of 5G?
- What are the major differences between 4G and 5G?
- What speed will 5G be able to reach?
- What does latency mean and what does it mean for 5G?
- What frequencies will 5G use?
- How will the use of frequencies change?
- Will there be a 26 GHz band in Luxembourg?
- What are the maximum emission thresholds for mobile networks in Luxembourg and who monitors them?
- What it will be steal possible to use 4G? Will all POST's customers be required to use 5G network?
- Will the 3G network be phased out?
- How is responsible for the deployment of 5G and the antennas in Luxembourg ?
- What are the applications of 5G?
- Is it already possible to use 5G in Luxembourg?
- Is a Wifi network no longer necessary with 5G?
- Is 5G more effective than fiber optic?
- When will POST customers be able to use 5G?
- Who is the provider for the POST 5G network ?
- Are the 5G frequencies sufficient for POST?
- Is it necessary to have a POST mobile plan to be able to use POST'S 5G?
- What are the prerequisites for using 5G?
- Will POST offer 5G compatible smartphones?
- How is POST going to deploy the 5G network in Luxembourg?
- What is POST's position on the "stop 5G Luxembourg" petition?
- Is the use of 5G reliable and secure?
- Which measures, if any have been taken to ensure the security of the infrastructure and data disseminated?
- Does mobile telephony pose a risk to public health, animals, or the environment ?
- Does 5G create more electromagnetic fields?
- Is 5G more dangerous than other connectivity technologies (3G,4G, WiFi, Li-Wi, Radio, DECT, Satellites, Babyphone, Bluetooth, etc.)?
- Magnetic field are classified by WHO as "potentially carcinogenic". Is there any need to be concerned about a risk to public health ?
- When 5G is rolled out in Luxembourg, will there be an increase in the number of antennas?
- Are municipalities involved in planning the roll-out of the 5G network?
- Do I need any specific equipment to be able to use 5G network?
- Is my "device" (smartphone, tablet, connected object, etc.) compatible with 5G?