The benefits of Smart PostCard
Wherever you are to anywhere in the world.
Your photo is printed on postcard-format glossy paper and posted with a real stamp.
A card created before 2 pm is sent the same day.
Have you heard of Smart PostCard?
Smart PostCard is an original service from POST, which lets you send your photos from your smartphone or tablet as a real postcard.
How much does it cost?
Smart PostCards cost €2.55 each for sending to Luxembourg and €3.55 for sending to the rest of the world.
Buy credits and save money!
- 10 credits = €19.99, i.e. less than €2 per postcard, including postage. The first card is free!
- 1 credit = one delivery in Luxembourg (1.5 credits for the rest of the world)
- Cards sent before 2 pm are printed in Luxembourg and sent the same day.
- They will reach your recipient in Luxembourg the next business day.
- International deliveries generally arrive within a few days.
- You can copy a postcard to send it to more than one person
- Your address book is used to complete the recipient’s address
- If the address does not yet exist in your address book, you can enter it and save it for next time
How to use the app
Download the app to your smartphone
Take one or more photos or choose them from your Gallery
Choose a layout
Add filters, text, etc.
Write your postcard
Add the address of your recipient
Add it to your basket
Pay, and it’s sent!
Answers to your questions
You choose the photo yourself. We check the quality when it is uploaded. If the quality is too poor, we will ask you to choose another photo.
You can send a Smart PostCard anywhere in the world, wherever you are.
You can buy credits directly in the app. You don’t have to create a card to be able to buy credits. If your smartphone doesn’t have a store app, you will first have to create a postcard to be able to buy credits.
Do you have any other questions?
Visit the new POST Philately online shop
Enter the world of stamps and stamp collecting in our new online shop!