What is SecurPack?
SecurPack is the new name of our additional, comprehensive insurance covering loss and damage of national and international recorded deliveries: Registered deliveries and XL – XXL parcels.
Service provided in partnership with:
What are the benefits and guarantees?
- Insure the market value of your shipments until they are delivered to the recipient
- A wider range of items are insured
- A simplified, comprehensive service
SecurPack now offers additional cover of up to €10,000.
How much does SecurPack cost?
|Montant assuré||Prix SecurPack|
|de 1 à 1.000 €||10 €|
|de 1.001 à 2.500 €||25 €|
|de 2.501 à 5.000 €||50 €|
|de 5.001 à 10.000 €||100 €|
How to benefit from this option ?
It’s easier than ever and you no longer need stamps. Simply go to your POST Courrier point of sale (post office, Espace POST, Point POST) and a member of staff will add the option as requested when franking your shipment.
* Maximum compensation applicable:
- National and international registered letter: €35.00
- Parcels: €530 or €50 per parcel and €5.50 per kg depending on the destination country
Service exempt from VAT.