What is SecurPack?
SecurPack is the new name of our additional, comprehensive insurance covering loss and damage of national and international recorded deliveries: Registered deliveries and XL – XXL parcels.
Service provided in partnership with:
What are the benefits and guarantees?
- Insure the market value of your shipments until they are delivered to the recipient
- A wider range of items are insured
- A simplified, comprehensive service
On top of the compensation* already included for transporting your item, SecurPack now offers additional cover of up to €25,000.
SecurPack insurance cover limits:
- Up to €5,000 for valuable items** (precious/rare materials and worth more than €2,500)
- Up to €500 for items that can be exchanged for money, goods or services***
How much does SecurPack cost?
We have also simplified our pricing and introduced a single fee of 1% of the shipment value with a €10 minimum.
How to benefit from this option ?
It’s easier than ever and you no longer need stamps. Simply go to your POST Courrier point of sale (post office, Espace POST, Point POST) and a member of staff will add the option as requested when franking your shipment.
Special terms and conditions
Certain items are not covered due to their nature. Please refer to the SecurPack special terms and conditions.
Examples of cover limits on items to be insured
|Item to insure||Send as a parcel||Send as a registered delivery|
| Gold watch
| Silver watch
| 10x Gift vouchers
with a unit value of €100
* Maximum compensation applicable:
- National and international registered letter: €35.00
- Parcels: €530 or €50 per parcel and €5.50 per kg depending on the destination country
** The following are considered to be precious or rare materials: precious stones, such as diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, etc.; semi-precious stones, such as pearls, opals, etc.; precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum and bronze, etc.
*** tickets (cinema, concert, museum tickets, etc.), gift vouchers, gift certificates, meal/restaurant vouchers and discount vouchers.
Service exempt from VAT.