How can we help you?
Choose a topic below and find the answer to your question.
- If I switch from the LuxFibre or Luxdsl package to the BAMBOO package, do I have to exchange my TV decoder or decoders?
- I am a BAMBOO customer. If I add an additional decoder, will the commitment period start again?
- How long is the commitment period for the Entertain Me package?
- When can I add extra channels?
- When can I remove channels?
- How are bills calculated?
- Does the XS package offer access to all channels?
- I’ve signed up for the ‘50 hours of extra content recording’ option. Can I cancel this option if I’ve already used some of these hours to record shows?
- What is a VOD Pass?
- What’s the difference between VOD Pass and VOD?
- I’m a PostTV customer and my remote is broken or damaged. Is it possible to replace it?
- How do I update my decoder?
- My remote has stopped working. What should I do?
- How do I check the model of my decoder?
- How do I change decoders?
- How do I make the image full screen at start-up?
- The sound on my TV isn’t working properly. What should I do?
- How do I install the PostTV Go app?
- Which operating systems is the PostTV Go app available on?
- I’m a PostTV customer but I don’t have access to the apps and the channels linked to them. Why is this?
- I can no longer access the PostTV Go app using my voucher. What should I do?
- How do I add or remove TV channel packages?
- How can I make the most of the PostTV apps?
- How do I access an app via the dedicated channel?
- How can I add music clips to the LëtzMusek app?
- What is the ‘restart’ feature and how do I use it?
- How do I schedule a recording?
- How do I find/watch a recording?
- How do I delete a recording?
- Is it possible to record a programme after it has ended?
- I’ve recorded some TV shows with PostTV. How long will my recordings be saved?
- How do I see how many recording hours I have left?
- How do I add/remove my favourite channels?
- How do I use the Swipe function?
- I’ve forgotten my PostTV Go password. How can I find it?
- How many devices can the PostTV Go app be used on at the same time?
- Can the PostTV Go app be used on Wi-Fi networks other than the one your Pack BAMBOO is connected to?
- Is the PostTV Go app available on Smart TV (without signing up to PostTV)?
- Where are VOD Passes available?
- How do I add or remove a VOD Pass?