Compare all POST Finance bank cards
Our bank cards
Choose an environmentally friendly bank card that meets your needs from our full range of credit and debit cards.
Our cards are environmentally friendly
All POST bank cards are made from recycled plastic or plant-based plastic made from cornstarch.
Visa Gold card
Pay easily worldwide, in-store or online and get extensive insurance cover at a competitive price.
- Secure online purchases
- Fee-free payments worldwide in any currency (max. €5,000/month)
- Fee-free withdrawals worldwide in any currency (max. €2,500/week)
- Repayments can be spread over 10 months
- Authorised overdraft
- Daily and travel insurance
Available with the eboo L package.
Easy VISA card
The only prepaid bank card in Luxembourg that can be topped up at any time
- Secure online purchases
- Free card payments worlwide in any currency (max €1,500/week)
- Free cash withdrawals worldwide in any currency (max €1,500/week)
- Top-up limit: 2500€
Available without account or in option in the packages eboo Basic, S, M or L.
V PAY card
Ideal for your day-to-day spending.
- Fee-free payments in Luxembourg and Europe* wherever you see the V PAY logo (max. €1,500/week)
- Fee-free cash withdrawals in Luxembourg and Europe* from any ATM (max. €1,500/week)
Available with the eboo S, eboo M and eboo L packages.
All our cards are available in our eboo packages
With an eboo package you benefit from:
- The simplest offer on the market
- Free online transfers in EUR, USD, GBP, CHF to any destination
- Free card payments worldwide
- Free cash withdrawals from any ATM worldwide
Make payments in a flash with contactless technology!
All our cards offer contactless payment for amounts of up to €50. Forget inserting your card and entering your code – all you have to do to make a payment is to hold your card to the payment terminal: it is convenient, quick and fully secure.
If your card is lost or stolen or your PIN is disclosed,
call +352 49 10 10 (24/7) immediately to block your card. You will not be liable for transactions made after the card has been blocked.
Comparative gridCompare quickly our 4 bank cards
Free payments and cash withdrawals
Cash withdrawals limits
Repayments payable over 10 months
Daily and travel insurance
Answers to your questions
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom
Andorra, Gibraltar, Greenland, Iceland, Israel, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey