BAMBOO without TV
Compare the BAMBOO Packages
The BAMBOO Packages with and without TV are adapted to the needs of the whole family. Enjoy the best Internet connection, calls with perfect sound quality and a wide range of TV channels.
Don't miss to enjoy PostTV!
BAMBOO Packages with TV are the best choice to enjoy TV at home with your friends and family. Benefit from several features and a wealth of content. Do you want more details?
PostTV offer is:
One of the most complete VOD catalogues on the market which is constantly evolving with over 20,000 films available.
Easy access to your recordings. You can also record a programme directly from your application.
You will find the most complete offer on the market with channels available in more than 10 languages, with Luxembourgish content and with packages for everyone.
With the PostTV Go app, you can watch more than 100 channels on your tablet or smartphone in Luxembourg and Europe whenever and wherever you want.
Answers to your questions
€99 + €59 for the HomeServer (where applicable). This price does not include multimedia ports or additional internal cabling. For more details, please consult the BAMBOO rate plan.
In these guides you will find all the information required to install your BAMBOO Package yourself (HomeServer and decoder(s)).
Fibre + Copper installation (Bonding)
Copper installation (Single line)
BAMBOO with TV
The offer is designed for residential use only, but there are offers tailored to professionals. Discover our Packs Business.
Either check your most recent invoices (last six months) directly on the MyPost web app, or ask to have your invoice e-mailed to you by opening the MyPost web app:
- Click on “TV + Internet + Landline”;
- Choose “My invoices” in the menu bar;
- Then click on “Receipt settings”;
- Select “by e-mail” and enter your e-mail address.
Log in to MyPost here.
Home Check app
The Home Check app is the ideal partner for managing your HomeServer.
With Home Check you can:
- update your HomeServer,
- resolve minor technical issues,
- get details on the status of your line and the related telecommunications services,
- share the WiFi code with your guests by asking them to scan a QR code,
- manage your smart home devices.
VAT rate: 17% - VAT rate for television services: 3%.
1. All subscriptions are subject to meeting technical criteria. The minimum commitment period for the BAMBOO offer is 24 months. If the customer terminates the service during the initial commitment period, the customer must pay the remaining monthly fees due until the end of this initial period. At the end of the initial commitment period, the contract is tacitly renewed from month to month, in accordance with the applicable General and Special Terms and Conditions of Sale.
2. The tariff applicable for the month in which the subscription commences is calculated pro rata in relation to the number of days remaining between the subscription date and the last day of the month concerned. The tariff applicable for the month in which termination occurs is calculated pro rata in relation to the number of days remaining between the day on which the termination is processed pursuant to the deadlines specified in POST Telecom S.A.’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale, and the last day of the month concerned. Any fees charged for consumption are not part of the pro rata calculation.
3. Internet speed stated. The maximum speed and the speed usually available depend on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the infrastructure serving the customer’s address and the internal cabling in the customer’s building. For more details about speed, please consult the Net Neutrality document. If a POST line already exists, the Customer can use the Speed Test to find the speed of their line. The applicable conditions of use are the Special Terms and Conditions of Sale for Fixed Internet Access Service.
4. The landline telephone service is provided exclusively over “Voice over IP” technology. If the customer has one or more of the devices listed below, the customer must themselves ensure that such devices are compatible with the Internet Access Service, depending on the offer selected, and must adapt these devices if necessary (fax/ATM terminal/alarm system). Telephone traffic generated over the telephone number linked to the BAMBOO connection will be directed exclusively through the telephone network and POST Luxembourg’s voice platforms.
5. Billing units: 60/60 seconds to the national landline network and 60/15 seconds to the national mobile network. The entirety of each new billing unit commenced will be charged.
6. Calls to national landline numbers: Unlimited national calls 24/7 from the POST landline network to all national landline numbers, except Internet traffic, special service numbers and faxes. Evening and weekend calls to national mobile numbers: Unlimited calls Monday to Friday between 7 p.m. and 8 a.m., and all day on weekends and legal public holidays.
7. Calls to national landline and mobile numbers: Unlimited national calls 24/7 from the POST landline network to all national landline and mobile numbers, except Internet traffic, special service numbers and faxes. Calls to landline and mobile numbers from zone 1: Unlimited national calls 24/7 from the POST landline network to all landline and mobile numbers from zone 1, except Internet traffic, special service numbers and faxes.
8. Zone 1 includes the following countries and territories: Alaska, Andorra, Aruba, Austria, Azores, Barbados, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hawaii, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (including Channel Islands; excluding NCFA numbers), United States of America, Vatican City, Wallis and Futuna. For the rates without a BAMBOO subscription, please refer to the Landline Telephony section for the fees applicable outside of the fixed-rate consumption included in the Rate Plan.
9. The options are subscribed to for a minimum period of one month, renewed tacitly until the next end date of the contract. However, the customer may request termination of some or all of the options subscribed without needing to specify a reason. Termination of an option shall be effective within 24 hours of POST Telecom S.A. receiving such a request via the mobile application or any other electronic distance selling means, or by way of a termination letter sent by the customer by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt (courrier recommandé avec accusé de réception) to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg.
10. The cost of the TALK XL service is €14/month (incl. VAT), with applied discounts of €7/month (incl. VAT) for BAMBOO M, €9/month (incl. VAT) for BAMBOO L and €14/month (incl. VAT) for BAMBOO XL.
11. Maximum 6 decoders: 1 decoder included in the basic offer, with up to 5 decoders to be added as an option. Certain add-ons are subject to a 12-month commitment.
12. The list of channels compatible with these services is available here.
13. The VOD included is reduced by a maximum of €5.99/month (incl. VAT).
14. 4K (or Ultra High Definition) is only available with compatible N7900 decoders. A UHD TV is required to access 4K-resolution content. Certain 4K-resolution content may be subject to technical requirements, such as fibre-optic Internet access. A BAMBOO L or XL subscription is required to enjoy channels in 4K quality. BAMBOO S and M subscriptions can only access 4K through the VOD catalogue.
15. WATCH options come with a minimum subscription period of 24 months. All changes to a WATCH option will result in a renewed 24-month commitment to the BAMBOO subscription.
16. The cost of the WATCH XL service is €10/month (incl. VAT), with applied discounts of €4/month (incl. VAT) for BAMBOO L and €10/month (incl. VAT) for BAMBOO XL.
17. The options are subscribed to for a minimum period of one month, renewed tacitly until the next end date of the contract. However, the customer may request termination of some or all of the options subscribed without needing to specify a reason. Termination of an option shall be effective within 24 hours of POST Telecom S.A. receiving such a request via the mobile application or any other electronic distance selling means, or by way of a termination letter sent by the customer by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt (courrier recommandé avec accusé de réception) to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg.
18. By default, the IP addressing will be: dynamic private IPv4 address and a range of dynamic IPv6 addresses. The dynamic public IPv4 address option includes: dynamic public IPv4 address and a range of dynamic IPv6 addresses. The static public IPv4 address option includes: static public IPv4 address and a range of static IPv6 addresses, as well as open SMTP output ports.
19. A maximum of 2 additional numbers are permitted, in example 3 numbers in total. 2 simultaneous communications are permitted.
20. Maximum 6 decoders: 1 decoder included in the basic offer, with up to 5 decoders able to be added as an option. Adding an extra PostTV decoder during the contract will result in a renewed 24-month commitment. The customer may return a decoder at anytime as long as they keep at least one (1) decoder active with the PostTV service. Fees arising from taking receipt of a damaged or incomplete decoder may be invoiced to the customer. Returning all decoders shall constitute termination of the service, and thus a change in the BAMBOO offer, to which the applicable contractual terms shall apply.
21. Offer reserved for new BAMBOO customers who do not yet have an internet connection at the address where they have their installation. This offer includes a 4G router and a SIM card with national mobile data traffic available free of charge to customers with a security deposit of €50 up until the installation date of BAMBOO. Customers must return all equipment at the POST Telecom shop in its original condition, including all accessories and the SIM card linked to the equipment no later than four months from the date ordered. If any of the items listed above is not returned, the security deposit will not be returned. Access to PostTV Go is reserved for customers who order BAMBOO with TV. POST Telecom grants customers a user’s right for personal, private, exclusive and non-transferable for a period of two months beginning from the date of first use. POST is not responsible for the proper functioning of the 4G router, which depends on outdoor and indoor coverage at the address of customers.
22. The price for the FRITZ!Box 7530 with a 24-month commitment is €59.00 including VAT. The choice of model is the responsibility of POST Telecom S.A. and will depend on the technical eligibility and infrastructure of each customer.
* Promotional offer valid for any new subscription to a BAMBOO XL Package until 31/03/2024 inclusive with a 24-month contract. Customers will receive a discount of €10 per month on BAMBOO Duo XL from the installation date for 24 months and a discount of €16 per months on BAMBOO Trio XL for 12 months and €10 for the last 12 months. Offer subject to eligibility. May be combined with other ongoing offers. If the contract is terminated before the end of the minimum term, the customer will automatically lose the right to the promotional discount and must pay a reverse termination fee pursuant to the applicable general conditions of sale, at the rate indicated in the contract.
** Promotional offer valid for any new subscription to a BAMBOO Duo XL or Trio XL Package until 31/03/2024 inclusive with a 24-month contract. Customers pay nothing for installation and vertical cabling work (up to €400). All additional installation and cabling services are subject to charges: additional metre plan, TV plan, multimedia plan. A €99 activation fee and the cost of the FRITZ!Box are also to be paid by the customer. Offer subject to eligibility. May be combined with other ongoing offers.