Current account in Luxembourg with no management fees
Why open a POST current account?
Use your current account for all your routine banking operations.
Link your account to one or more bank cards for payment solutions tailored to your needs.
Free of charge
It’s free to open a current account and there are no management fees to pay.
Benefit from free POST banking services
- Account opening and management
- Payment by debit and credit card
- Fortnightly and monthly statements
- Cash withdrawals at over 100 POST and Raiffeisen ATMs
- Transfers, standing orders and direct debits: payment orders are executed on the day they are received
- Access to eboo (the POST eBanking service) and Payconiq
Manage your current account online with eboo
With eboo, managing your account online is simple and intuitive:
- Access your accounts and spending in a flash, wherever and whenever you want
- Contact POST Finance with ease thanks to eboo secure messaging
- Manage your account securely with your LuxTrust device, a secret code or even Face ID or Touch ID
How to open your POST current account?
- If you have a LuxTrust device, open your account online and independently. Simple, fast and secure
- If you do not yet have a LuxTrust device, go to the POST office of your choice to open your account
When you open your current account, your request must include:
- A Holder’s valid identity document*
- A proof of residence of less than 3 months
- The Tax Identification Number (TIN) if you do not live in Luxembourg
In general, the customers who can be accepted by POST Finance are people:
- Who are identified according to POST Finance procedures and
- Who have a significant link with Luxembourg and/or the Greater Region (verifiable by POST Finance) by their establishment or by a sustainable source of income with which there is an active long-term financial relationship
*For Customers with EU Nationality: National identity card or official Passport issued by a member country of the Union or assimilated (Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland). For Customers of foreign nationality (outside EU or assimilated): Passport issued by an official authority of the country of origin or residence / stay card in Luxembourg or receipt for acceptance of refugee status issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.