Get more for the same price
If you are eligible for the Pack Advantage, you can enjoy a number of benefits on your mobile line.
Are you a mobile and landline customer? Activate your Pack Advantage easily from your MyPost account.
An offer the whole family can enjoy: up to 5 SCOUBIDO mobile plans can be attached to a BAMBOO subscription.
Discover the advantages associated with the Mobile SCOUBIDO offer.
SCOUBIDO mini, XS, S, M
Unlimited mobile internet at weekends in Luxembourg (from 8 pm on Friday to 11:59 pm on Sunday).
Internet EU: 35GB additional
Internet EU, USA and Canada: 50GB additional
Internet EU, USA and Canada: 60GB additional
Check your eligibility for the offer
Are you a Landline or Mobile customer? Or not yet a POST customer? Quickly check whether you are eligible for the Pack Advantage offer and see how you can benefit.
Your current situation
To get the Pack Advantage offer, you must subscribe to one of the following plans:
Seven 5G plans, from mini to MAXI, with calls/SMS/internet included or unlimited.
Calls/SMS/internet, included or unlimited, and more than 500 video games with Blacknut.
Enjoy the benefits!
You can now activate the Pack Advantage offer for you and your family free of charge.
Enjoy the benefits!
Once the conditions are met, you can activate the Pack Advantage offer for you and your family free of charge.
Are you a family wanting to get the Pack Advantage, but cannot activate your benefits on MyPost?
Check the following: your SCOUBIDO and BAMBOO accounts:
are they in the same name?
do they have the same date of birth?
are they at the same address?
If any of these three conditions is not met, call the Contact Centre on the freephone number 8002 8004. It will take a few days to resolve the issue.
Answers to your questions
Arrange a meeting at a POST Telecom shop, with the holder of the second customer account or with this person’s written permission to ask for your accounts to be linked up. Once you have done this, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of your Pack Advantage.
No, activating the Pack Advantage is free, as is increasing the data of your SCOUBIDO Mobile offer.
Pack Advantage-related products
1. Eligibility: To get the Pack Advantage, customers must have subscribed to a BAMBOO TV + Internet + Landline package as well as one or more mobile plans, and be the holder of the account to which the products are attached. The BAMBOO TV + Internet + Landline Package must be installed.
2. The Mobile offer concerned is: SCOUBIDO.
3. Content: Customers who activate the Pack Advantage themselves are entitled to benefits in the form of higher mobile data according to the plan held, as shown in the Data Traffic table.
4. Conditions: A maximum of five SCOUBIDO plans can be attached to the Pack Advantage per household. Unlimited data traffic at weekends is valid only on the Luxembourg network and is automatically activated from 8 pm on Friday (Luxembourg local time) until 11.59 pm on Sunday. The Pack Advantage is automatically deactivated when the customer is no longer eligible.
5. Data traffic: data communications from a mobile network. 1 MB = 1024 KB. Various factors may affect the speed. More information on speeds can be found in the Net Neutrality document. As provided for by European regulations, POST applies a policy for European usage, which corresponds to at least the total data volume included in the package at no additional cost.
6. In the event of continuously high use of bandwidth (e.g. peer-to-peer or downloading) that could saturate the network in a given area and disrupt other POST users, and/or use via a device other than a mobile phone, customers will be notified of their unreasonable usage. If they continue despite this notification, customers are informed that their line may be suspended. Beyond the plan limit for Europe, a surcharge of €0.0053, inclusive of tax, is applied for each MB in accordance with current regulations.
7. SCOUBIDO XL and MAXI plans: Voice calls are cut off automatically after three hours of continuous communication.
8. Access: Clients can activate the Pack Advantage with the MyPOST app, by calling the POST Telecom Contact Centre on 8002 8004, by emailing email@example.com or by visiting a POST Telecom outlet. If the customer has a BAMBOO TV + Internet + Landline package and one or more SCOUBIDO subscriptions that are not grouped together under the same customer account, then the customer must either call the Contact Centre, or visit a POST Telecom outlet to request this and enjoy the benefits of the Pack Advantage. Customers can manage their benefits in with the MyPOST app.