Smart WIFI that adapts to your needs with WIFI POWER
Smart WiFi with WIFI POWER
Powered by Plume HomePass®
Want a reliable, secure internet connection throughout your home with special access for your guests? Then check out WIFI POWER, the smart WiFi that adapts to suit your needs.
Watch the WIFI POWER video
Smart WiFi with Adapt™
The HomePass Adapt service features continuous learning and self-optimisation. By constantly analysing its surroundings and adapting the network to each user’s own needs, it ensures that you have the optimal WiFi connection, no matter where you are in your home.
Access™, for full control
The Access control feature lets you manage the entire network from any point, and the network name and passwords can be changed in no time at all. You get an overview of every device connected and how much data each one is consuming, and can set up special access for guests and filter functions.
First-class security with Guard™
Guard identifies and constantly monitors all the devices connected to your home network and spots any behaviour anomalies. Devices at risk are isolated and threats contained straight away. Access to certain websites can even be restricted or blocked on the parental control system at particular times or for particular devices.
Motion detection with Sense™
Sense uses the SuperPods and other smart home appliances on the WiFi network to detect movement and lets you know when your family or guests arrive at or leave the house. So you know exactly what’s going on under your roof at all times.
Satisfaction or your money back
Test WIFI POWER for 15 days, and if it isn’t quite what you were hoping for you can terminate your contract free of charge and get a refund.
Our Contact Center is open 24/7 for all your queries and technical issues. Just call the freephone number 8002 8004.
Become a WIFI POWER customer in 4 steps
Order your subscription
In a POST Telecom shop or by calling the freephone number 8002 8004.
Check your email
Open the email from Plume Support and follow the instructions to set a new password for your Plume account.
Change your password
Your password must be changed before you begin the installation process.
Download the HomePass app
Follow the step-by-step instructions on the app to set up your SuperPods.
The HomePass app is the key to your connection
HomePass allows you to keep an eye on your entire network. The app gives you an overview of every device connected, how much data each one is consuming and adapts to the user’s behaviour. Tired of your internet connection dropping as you walk around your home? Then WIFI POWER is the WiFi for you!
Answers to your questions
Our technicians can of course install the system for you. The installation costs vary and the final amount can only be given once your home has been assessed.
Workshops/studios or flats with two rooms only need two SuperPods (Starter Kit) for full coverage. For flats with three or more rooms or particularly thick walls, we recommend three SuperPods. For large flats or houses, you can extend your network with additional SuperPods obtainable directly from a POST Telecom shop or by calling the freephone number 8002 8004.
WIFI POWER is primarily designed for private homes but can also be used by small businesses provided they have an adequate internet connection.
Please note that WIFI POWER is not suitable for businesses with large offices and high user numbers. WIFI POWER does not provide any WiFi analysis for professional needs either. If you’re looking for a suitable WiFi solution for your business, find more information here.
WIFI POWER-related products
The applicable VAT rate at the time of the most recent update to the Rate Plan was 17%.
1. Eligibility criteria for the WIFI POWER product: Offer valid in Luxembourg only, for POST Telecom Internet customers who have subscribed to one of the following services: BAMBOO, Business Duo or Trio, 4G Box.
2. The tariff applicable for the month of subscription is calculated pro rata based on the number of days remaining between the subscription date and the last day of the month in question. Terminations will be processed in accordance with the deadlines specified in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the last day of the month in question. The offer does not include any communication services.
3. Conditions relating to the minimum commitment period: A customer who subscribes to the WIFI POWER service will be committed for a minimum period of 12 months from the subscription date, regardless of the commitment period of their BAMBOO, Business Duo or Trio or 4G Box service. If the WIFI POWER service is terminated early (i.e. after the end of the trial period but within the 12-month minimum commitment period), the customer must pay compensation corresponding to the remaining monthly fees due for the WIFI POWER service until the end of the minimum commitment period specified in the contract, whatever the reason for the termination.
The termination of the BAMBOO, Business Duo or Trio or 4G Box service to which the WIFI POWER service is linked will result in the automatic termination of the WIFI POWER service, with effect on the termination date of the BAMBOO, Business Duo or Trio or 4G Box service.
4. The connection fee listed is for DO-IT-YOURSELF installation, where the customer rather than a POST Telecom technician installs the product. Technical support may be provided if requested by the customer. Charges will depend on the services rendered. The technician will provide an estimate of such charges before starting work.
5. The equipment belongs to the customer once the trial period ends. The customer can buy additional SuperPods for the price prevailing at the time of purchase.
6. Conditions for accessing the HomePass app:
Subscription to the WIFI POWER service includes access to the app published by the company Plume. Access to the dedicated Plume services is subject to acceptance of the relevant terms and conditions of use. The customer will accept Plume’s terms and conditions of use during the application process. Termination of the WIFI POWER service will result in the cancellation of the customer’s Plume account. The customer will therefore no longer have access to the contents of the HomePass app.
7. Trial period: The customer can trial the WIFI POWER product, with no commitment necessary, for a period of 15 calendar days from the subscription date. If not completely satisfied, the customer can terminate the contract free of charge at the end of the trial period to receive a full refund of the subscription fees paid and equipment purchased, within the limit of one additional SuperPod. Refunds are subject to the equipment being returned in its box, with no damage, at the end of the trial period. Only one trial period is permitted per customer.
Administrative fees for late payments apply when POST places a freeze on the entire service, i.e. after two notifications and a partial freezing of the service. Fees are charged per customer account and per total freeze. There is one customer account per invoice, which may include several subscriptions.