The flagship mobile range in Luxembourg
€100 discount on the iPhone 12 and 12 mini!*
Get a one-off discount of €100 on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini with SCOUBIDO! Offer valid until 30 June 2021 for a 12- or 24-month contract.I want to sign up for the offer
A range suited to your needs
The 5G experience
The full power of 5G included in all plans, with connection speeds of up to 1 Gbit/s.
A comprehensive range
Calls/SMS LU and EU + Internet LU unlimited in XL and MAXI plans.
The Pack Advantage
Unlimited mobile Internet possible in some plans by combining your Mobile and Landline deals.
Options and services available with SCOUBIDO
Crazy about gaming?
Gain access to a catalogue of over 400 video games, available ad free, with no console or gaming PC required, and no commitment. Blacknut is the cloud gaming option within everyone’s reach. Play PC-quality games directly on your mobile*. * Blacknut is temporarily unavailable on iOS smartphones
Mobile and landline customer?
Reap numerous benefits by combining a Mobile plan with a BAMBOO TV + Internet + Landline package.
The dematerialised SIM card
Use the next generation of SIM card to juggle between work and personal plans.
Around the World
The world awaits with open arms!
Calls/SMS and mobile internet options to travel with peace of mind. USA, Canada, Zone 2…don’t hold back. From S to L, choose the option that’s right for you.
5G POWER: the 5G mobile “keep on gaming” package!
Calls/SMS/Internet included or unlimited and a 5G Connection speeds of up to 1Gbit/s. But, above all, more than 400 video games with Blacknut.Discover 5G POWER
Answers to your questions
If your phone is lost or stolen, you must block your SIM card as quickly as possible to avoid being billed for scam calls made by a third party.
To block your SIM card, call 8002 8004 free of charge or +352 2462 8004 from abroad, or call in to a POST outlet carrying a piece of ID.
Please note that only the line holder may make this request. The caller will be asked security questions to confirm his or her identity.
Depending on the scenario, you’ll be able to change your contract during the agreement period, at a cost or at no cost, with or without extending your agreement.
No, you can sign up to only one phone option per contract, although you can choose from several amounts to ensure payments are affordable.
1. Calls/SMS included. Limited to 1,000 units for the SCOUBIDO mini plan (domestic) and SCOUBIDO XS plan (domestic and Europe). Limited to 3,000 units for the SCOUBIDO S to L plans (domestic and Europe). Unlimited for the XL plan (domestic and Europe). Unlimited for the SCOUBIDO MAXI plan (domestic, Europe, USA, Canada, China, and from the POST mobile network to more than 60 destinations in the Rest of the World). Please refer to legal note 7 for the list of these 60 destinations. For the SCOUBIDO mini to L plans, up to 5,000 MMS to mobile numbers in Luxembourg from the POST mobile network or while roaming in Europe (SCOUBIDO mini: domestic only). For the SCOUBIDO XL plan, send unlimited MMS domestically and in Europe; for SCOUBIDO MAXI, send unlimited MMS domestically and in Europe, USA, Canada and China.
2. Domestic calls: calls from the POST mobile network to a landline or mobile number on a domestic network, or checking voicemail, excluding special numbers, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls. National SMS: SMS from the POST mobile network to a mobile on a domestic network, excluding premium SMS. 1 unit = 1 SMS = 1 minute of call time. National MMS: MMS from the POST mobile network to a mobile on a domestic network, excluding special numbers. SMS and MMS: when an SMS or MMS is sent to more than one recipient, the SMS or MMS will be charged for each recipient. The maximum size of an MMS is technically limited to 200 KB. Receiving SMS and MMS: it is free to receive SMS and MMS on the POST mobile network.
3. To and from Europe: calls from the POST mobile network to a landline or mobile number in Europe, incoming calls from a network in Europe, outgoing calls from a European country to a fixed or mobile number on a European network, outgoing calls from a European country to a voicemail consultation number. Excluding special numbers, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls. The term “Europe” refers to zone 1 on the list shown in the appendix, and the term “European” to a zone 1 country on this list. Units used to and from Europe are deducted from plans in the order that POST Telecom S.A. processes billing data sent by foreign operators. This will depend on the technical constraints inherent to the billing system and the dates on which this data is received; POST Telecom S.A. cannot guarantee that this order will match the chronological order of communications. SMS are generally free to receive on a foreign mobile network. However, some operators do charge a reception fee, which will be passed on to the customer. Additional charges will be made for packet switching or circuit switching data communications when receiving MMS from a foreign mobile network (roaming tariffs and agreements available online).
4. Internet traffic – domestic and Europe (USA for SCOUBIDO MAXI): packet switching data communications from the POST mobile network and in Europe, excluding special numbers and premium SMS, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls. 1 MB = 1024 KB. Internet traffic in Europe blocked for SCOUBIDO mini. Various factors may affect the speed. More information on speeds can be found in the following document: Net Neutrality. Speed may be slowed and connection suspended for excess usage, according to the description provided in the Overuse Prevention section of the rate plan.
5. SCOUBIDO XS, S, M, L: data traffic domestically and in Europe (limited to 2.44 GB in Europe, in line with European regulations), for using the following applications: Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, Messenger, Netflix, Apple Music, PostTV Go, RTL, Eldoradio, 5' minutes, Spotify, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, Deezer, Google Play Music, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Twitch. SCOUBIDO mini: data traffic domestic only. Beyond the traffic that is free with Streaming & Social, traffic will be deducted from the data volume included in the contract. Itemised charges will apply beyond the volume included in the package. The list of applications is subject to change. The tariff applicable for the month of subscription is calculated pro rata based on the number of days remaining between the subscription date and the last day of the month in question. The tariff applicable for the month of termination is calculated in proportion to the number of days remaining between the termination processing date, based on the time specified in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale/Special Terms and Conditions for Mobile Phones, and the last day of the month in question.
6. To and from the United States, Canada and China: calls/SMS/MMS from the POST mobile network to a landline or mobile number in the United States, Canada or China, incoming calls from a network in these States/countries, outgoing calls/SMS/MMS from the United States, Canada and China to a landline or mobile number anywhere in the world, outgoing calls from the United States, Canada and China to the voicemail consultation number. Excluding special numbers, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls.
7. The 60 destinations are:
Europe (non EU/EFTA): Albania, Andorra, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, San Marino, Serbia, Ukraine
Central and South America: Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Easter Island, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela
Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Christmas Island, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Tasmania, Thailand, Vietnam
Africa: Algeria, Cape Verde, Morocco, Tunisia, South Africa
Middle East: Egypt, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
8. Data traffic in Canada and China: packet switching data communications excluding special numbers and premium SMS, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls. 1 MB = 1024 KB
9. Options are subscribed for a tacitly renewable period of one month until the next contract expiry date (except for the ExtraVolume and Phone options).
10. Customers may ask to terminate the Garantie+ option without giving any reason by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Emile Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg. Termination of the Garantie+ option will be effective only at the end of the month in which POST Telecom S.A. receives the termination letter sent by the client. See special terms and conditions applicable to Garantie+.
11. The Blocked Plan option can be taken to automatically block all communications of the same type as those included in the plan, over and above the volume included in the selected pricing arrangement. Usage is blocked at the threshold shown for that calendar month. The ExtraVolume option for adding extra data volume during the current month is blocked by default with a Blocked Plan option. Customers wishing to add an ExtraVolume option must first cancel their Blocked Plan option. Options are subscribed for a tacitly renewable period of one month until the next contract expiry date. However, customers may ask to terminate some or all of the options taken without giving any reason by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Emile Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg. Termination of an option will be effective only at the end of the month in which POST Telecom S.A. receives the termination letter sent by the client.
12. ExtraVolume: allows customers to add domestic and European Mobile Internet volume (also USA with SCOUBIDO MAXI) after using the Mobile Internet volume included in the pricing arrangement. The volume allocated by virtue of the ExtraVolume product must be used within the period that starts on the subscription date and ends on the last day of the calendar month during which it was subscribed to; any remainder not used during this period may not be carried over. The price of the ExtraVolume product is payable in full at the time of subscription, regardless of the actual number of days remaining until the end of the calendar month.
13. Customers may subscribe to an option by sending an SMS to 64000 or visiting MyPost, which also allows them to track their usage. Clients may subscribe to more than one option at a time (e.g. Mobile Internet USA/Canada + Calls & SMS USA/Canada). With the MAXI plan, Around the World options are used first. Customers are notified by SMS when they subscribe to options and for tracking their usage (100%). Options not compatible with the SCOUBIDO mini plan (except E1, E2 and E3). Around the World options billing rate: Data per KB – Calls: per second (1"/1")
14. Zone 2 covers the following: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
15. eSIM sale price: €5.
The QR-code can only be scanned once. If the eSIM profile needs activating again, a new QR-code will be required. List of eSIM-compatible phones available here.
17. Maximum speed theoretically achievable with 5G technology. The actual speed depends on several factors such as network availability and the settings of the device used. More information in the Net Neutrality Document.
* Special offer valid from 1 May to 30 June 2021. €100 discount on the Apple iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini smartphones when you sign up to a SCOUBIDO or 5G POWER plan for 12 or 24 months. The value of the discount cannot be deducted from the price of an accessory.
The special offer cannot be combined with other ongoing offers. While stocks last.