1. Voice calls and MMS are not possible with Data to Go packages. MMS can be sent with Data to Go packages. When an SMS is sent to more than one recipient, the SMS will be charged for each recipient. It is free to receive SMS on the POST mobile network or a foreign mobile network.
2. The tariff applicable for the month of subscription is calculated pro rata based on the number of days remaining between the subscription date and the last day of the month in question. Terminations will be processed by the deadlines set in the General Terms & Conditions of Sale / Special Terms & Conditions for Mobile Phones and the last day of the month in question.
3. Data traffic: data communications from a mobile network. 1 MB = 1024 KB. Various factors may affect the speed. More information on speeds can be found in the Net Neutrality document. As provided for by European regulations, POST applies a policy for European usage, which corresponds to at least the total data volume included in the package at no additional cost. The term “Europe” refers to zone 1 on the list shown in the international and roaming tariffs section.
4. Options subscribed for a minimum period of one month, renewable by tacit agreement, until the next contract expiry date (except with the Phone option taken out for 12 or 24 months). Termination of an option will be effective only 24 hours after POST Telecom S.A. receives such a request via the mobile app or by another other electronic sales channel or by termination letter from the customer.
5. ExtraVolume: service to which customers may subscribe so as to add European data volume after using the data volume included in the pricing arrangement. ExtraVolume is not compatible with the Blocked Plan option. The data volume allocated by virtue of the ExtraVolume product must be used within the period that starts on the subscription date and ends on the last day of the calendar month during which it was subscribed to; any remainder not used during this period may not be carried over. The price of the ExtraVolume product is payable in full at the time of subscription, regardless of the actual number of days remaining until the end of the calendar month.
6. ExtraVolume 20 GB is not available for the Data to Go Use&Pay and Data to Go 2GB packages.
7. With the Blocked Plan option, communications above the limit set for your plan are blocked. Calls received or made from a network that does not have a roaming agreement with Luxembourg are blocked. Blockage depends on the type of use, meaning that after reaching the data limit, data usage is blocked. The ExtraVolume and Around the World options for adding extra data volume during the current month are blocked by default with a Blocked Plan option. Customers wishing to add an ExtraVolume or Around the World option must first cancel their Blocked Plan option.
8. Around the World: Customers may subscribe to an option by sending an SMS to 64000 or visiting MyPost, which also allows them to track their usage. Customers may subscribe to more than one option at a time from the same or different categories. Customers are notified by SMS when they subscribe to options and for tracking their usage (100%). Around the World options billing rate: Data per KB – Calls: per second (1"/1") Around the World is not compatible with the Blocked Plan option.
9. Zone 2 covers the following: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
10. Maximum speed theoretically achievable with 5G technology. The actual speed depends on several factors such as network availability and the settings of the device used. More information in the Net Neutrality Document.