Send a photo just like a real postcard
The Smart PostCard application allows you to send your favourite photos as postcards from your smartphone or tablet.
- A postcard created before 2pm is dispatched the same day
- Send postcards from anywhere, to anywhere in the world
- Your photo is printed on glossy postcard paper and mailed with a real stamp
Send a postcard with your own photo
- Instead of a generic postcard, send a postcard with a favourite photo of your holiday, children, etc.
- Smart PostCard is also ideal for invitations to birthdays, thank you cards, birthday cards, etc.
Your postcard arrives at its destination in record time:
- Postcards sent before 2pm are printed in Luxembourg and dispatched the same day, and arrive the next at your recipient's address in Luxembourg (on business days).
- Postcards for overseas addresses are also printed in Luxembourg and dispatched the same day, and usually arrive within a few days.
- There's nothing wrong with sending your postcards on the last day of your holiday.
You can duplicate a postcard to send to multiple people
- If you want to send the same photo to several people, it's very easy to duplicate the postcard, and change the address and a portion of the text.
Finding the addresses of your contacts has never been easier
- Your Address Book is used to locate your recipient's address.
- If the address doesn't exist in your address book, encode and save it for next time.
Your postcard for less than 2 euros, postage included
- Buy credits and save:
- 10 credits cost 18.99 euros, less than 2 euros a postcard
- 1 credit = 1 postal to Luxembourg (1.5 credits for the rest of the world)
- Postcards are also available for individual purchase: 2.45 euros for postal to Luxembourg and 3.45 euros to the rest of the world.
Download from the App store for iPhone and iPad and Google Play for Android.
Take a Picture
Type a text
Choose à recipient
Simply go to the App Store or Google Play and search for Smart PostCard to get this free app from POST Luxembourg. You can start using Smart PostCard as soon as it has been downloaded to your smartphone.
You select the photo you want to use. When you upload it, we check whether the quality is okay. If it isn't, you'll be asked to select a different photo.
You must be the owner of the photo you wish to use..
POST Luxembourg never acquires the right of ownership or the right to publish a photo that you upload. Rest assured that your photos are safe and secure.
Absolutely. You decide which language you write your postcard in.
The dimensions are 14,8 cm by 10,5 cm and the postcard is printed without white frame. Your photo will be sent as a life-sized postcard.
An app may become unresponsive because of a poor internet connection, because the photo you are trying to upload is too big or because your battery runs down. We ensure that you only pay after your postcard has been uploaded.
Yes, you can do that. You can enter the address details of one, two, three or more recipients.
You can create and send a Smart PostCard anywhere in the world. You do not have to wait until you are back in Luxembourg.
You can use Smart PostCard to send postcards around the world.
You can pay by credit card (VISA and Mastercard). All payments are processed by Ogone and Cetrel, which ensures that the confidentiality of your payment details is protected.
As soon as we have confirmed your Smart PostCard order we start the process of printing, franking and sending your postcard. Because we respond so fast, it's not possible to cancel once your order has been confirmed.
If you order a postcard before 2 pm during working days, we'll dispatch it the same day. That means it will be delivered next working day (when sent to Luxembourg).
If your postcard has not arrived after three working days you should call POST Luxembourg on +352 40 88 88 40 during business hours.
Credits and registration FAQ
You buy credits online through your basket in the Smart PostCard app on your smartphone. You don't need to create a postcard to do this. The Smart PostCard app on some smartphones does not have a basket. In that case you will have to create a postcard first. The app will automatically ask you if you want to buy credits.
Credits always remain valid, even after a price rise..
After you create your postcard you will be asked to log in. Under the green "log in" button, click "create account".
Registration enables us to offer you even better service: You will be able to use and manage your credits across various devices.
No, you must register to create and order a postcard.
After registration we can offer you even better service:
- Manage your credits from various devices (smartphone, tablet...).
- When you update the operating system your credits are saved automatically without the need for a transfer code.
- We can answer your queries faster.
Click "Forgotten password" on the registration page in the app. You can tap in a new password here.
Tap "Change email address". Please note that we will ask you to confirm your email address by clicking a verification link.
Log in. Tap the basket on the right and then "Manage".
Here you will see the remaining credits.
If you are logged in but your credits are 0, you should transfer your remaining credits:
> Click the link and enter the email address you used the last time you bought credits.
> Now tap the verification link in the email. Any credits will be transferred to your account.
If you need any help, call our customer service.
Yes you can, provided you log in to the same account.
To ensure you have the very best user experience, you should always run the latest version of iOS on your device.