The BusinessEurope mobile plans
The range of mobile plans for professionals including calls/SMS, Mobile Internet in Luxembourg, Europe and the USA. Also unlimited and 5G included at no extra cost.
Easily get your budget under control, use your plan anywhere in Europe and get 5G in Luxembourg, Europe and the USA for no extra charge.
The plan is billed per second from the first second, and per Kb from the first Kb for mobile Internet in Luxembourg, Europe and the USA, with a 12-month commitment.
Take advantage of an easy-to-activate range of options and services. Options subscribed for one month at a time are also renewed automatically until the next contract end date, without you having to take any specific action.
Quality customer service
Save time and book an appointment at one of our Business Corners to discuss the best solutions for your business with one of specialist salespeople.
Compare the plans
Compare the plans and choose the one that best suits your needs.
Options and services
Around the World
The world awaits with open arms!
Calls/SMS and mobile internet options to travel with peace of mind. USA, Canada, Zone 2…don’t hold back. From S to L, choose the option that’s right for you.
Activate your options via SMS with the activation code to 64000.
Need more Internet?
Get another 5 GB (€8.55) or 10 GB (€12.82) at maximum speed in Luxembourg, Europe and the USA.
Text EXTRA5000 or EXTRA10000 to 64000
Paying nothing for a telephone is possible!
With the Phone option, spread the cost of your new handset over 12 or 24 months. Your budget is managed and you can feel relaxed about choosing your ideal handset.
- For a 24-month commitment: €4,27, €8,55, €12,82, €17,09, €21,37
- For a 12-month commitment: €29,91
Manage your plan from the ControlCenter web application
Discover the optimal solution for tracking your mobile device spending. You can also find your invoices for free in ControlCenter.
Answers to your questions
If your phone is lost or stolen, you must block your SIM card as quickly as possible to avoid being billed for scam calls made by a third party.
Please note that only the line holder may make this request. The caller will be asked security questions to confirm his or her identity.
Depending on the scenario, you’ll be able to change your contract during the agreement period, at a cost or at no cost, with or without extending your agreement.
No, you can sign up to only one phone option per contract, although you can choose from several amounts to ensure payments are affordable.
All our prices are in Euro excluding VAT.
*Promotional offer valid from 07/09/2023 to 15/10/2023 inclusive. BusinessEurope packages are free for 1 month when you subscribe to the mini, XS, S and M packages and for 2 months when you subscribe to the L, XL and MAXI packages. The offer is valid with a 12 or 24 month commitment. The customer will not be able to claim the difference in cash or discount on the POST invoice. This offer can be combined with current smartphone promotions.
- Usage is blocked for all types of Roaming communications (outgoing and incoming, voice, data, SMS and MMS) in the Mini package. Only emergency roaming calls are possible. International calls from Luxembourg are permitted, but charged at the off-plan rate.
- Calls/SMS included. Limited to 1,000 units for the BusinessEurope mini plan (domestic) and BusinessEurope XS plan (domestic, Europe, USA). Limited to 5,000 units for the BusinessEurope S to L plans (domestic, Europe, USA). Unlimited for the XL plan (domestic, Europe, USA). Unlimited for the BusinessEurope MAXI plan (domestic, Europe, the USA, Canada, China, and from the POST mobile network to more than 60 destinations in the Rest of the World). Please refer to legal note 7 for the list of these 60 destinations. For the BusinessEurope mini to L plans, up to 5,000 MMS to mobile numbers in Luxembourg from the POST mobile network or while roaming in Europe or the USA (BusinessEurope mini: domestic only). For the BusinessEurope XL plan, send unlimited MMS domestically and in Europe and the USA; for BusinessEurope MAXI, send unlimited MMS domestically and in Europe, the USA, Canada and China.
- Domestic calls: calls from the POST mobile network to a landline or mobile number on a domestic network, or checking voicemail, excluding special numbers, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls. National SMS: SMS from the POST mobile network to a mobile on a domestic network, excluding premium SMS. 1 unit = 1 SMS =1 minute of call time. National MMS: MMS from the POST mobile network to a mobile on a domestic network, excluding special numbers. SMS and MMS: When an SMS or MMS is sent to more than one recipient, the SMS or MMS will be charged for each recipient. The maximum size of an MMS is technically limited to 200 KB. Receiving SMS and MMS: It is free to receive SMS and MMS on the POST mobile network.
- To and from Europe: calls from the POST mobile network to a landline or mobile number in Europe, incoming calls from a network in Europe, outgoing calls from a European country to a fixed or mobile number on a European network, outgoing calls from a European country to a voicemail consultation number. Excluding special numbers, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls. The term “Europe” refers to zone 1 on the list shown in the appendix, and the term “European” to a zone 1 country on this list. Units used to and from Europe are deducted from plans in the order that POST Telecom S.A. processes billing data sent by foreign operators. This will depend on the technical constraints inherent to the billing system and the dates on which this data is received; POST Telecom SA cannot guarantee that this order will match the chronological order of communications. SMS are generally free to receive on a foreign mobile network. However, some operators do charge a reception fee, which will be passed on to the customer. Additional charges will be made for packet switching or circuit switching data communications when receiving MMS from a foreign mobile network (roaming tariffs and agreements available online).
- Domestic, Europe and USA internet traffic: packet switching data communications from the POST mobile network, in Europe and the USA, excluding special numbers and premium SMS, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls. 1 MB = 1,024 KB. Internet traffic in Europe and the USA blocked for BusinessEurope mini. Various factors may affect the speed. More information on speeds can be found in the following document: Net Neutrality. Speed may be slowed and connection suspended for excess usage, according to the description provided in the Overuse Prevention section of the rate plan.
- XL and MAXI plans: Voice calls are cut off automatically after three hours of continuous communication.
- To and from the United States, Canada and China: calls/SMS/MMS from the POST mobile network to a landline or mobile number in the United States, Canada or China, incoming calls from a network in these States/countries, outgoing calls/SMS/MMS from the United States, Canada and China to a landline or mobile number anywhere in the world, outgoing calls from the United States, Canada and China to the voicemail consultation number. Excluding special numbers, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls.
- The 60 destinations are: Europe (non EU/EFTA): Albania, Andorra, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, San Marino, Serbia, Ukraine, Central and South America: Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Easter Island, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Asia-Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Christmas Island, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Tasmania, Thailand, Vietnam, Africa: Algeria, Cape Verde, Morocco, Tunisia, South Africa, Middle East: Egypt, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
- Data traffic in Canada and China: packet switching data communications excluding special numbers and premium SMS, calls to VoIP numbers, as well as data, fax and video calls. 1 MB = 1,024 KB.
- Options are subscribed for a tacitly renewable period of one month until the next contract expiry date (except for the ExtraVolume and Phone options).
- Customers may ask to terminate the Garantie+ option without giving any reason by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Emile Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg. Termination of the Garantie+ option will be effective only at the end of the month in which POST Telecom S.A. receives the termination letter sent by the client. See special terms and conditions applicable to Garantie+.
- The Blocked Plan option can be taken to automatically block all communications of the same type as those included in the plan, over and above the volume included in the selected pricing arrangement. Usage is blocked at the threshold shown for that calendar month. The ExtraVolume option for adding extra data volume during the current month is blocked by default with a Blocked Plan option. Customers wishing to add an ExtraVolume option must first cancel their Blocked Plan option. Options are subscribed for a tacitly renewable period of one month until the next contract expiry date. However, customers may ask to terminate some or all of the options taken without giving any reason by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Emile Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg. Termination of an option will be effective only at the end of the month in which POST Telecom S.A. receives the termination letter sent by the client.
- ExtraVolume: allows customers to add domestic, Europe and USA Mobile Internet volume after using the Mobile Internet volume included in the pricing arrangement. The data volume allocated by virtue of the ExtraVolume product must be used within the period that starts on the subscription date and ends on the last day of the calendar month during which it was subscribed to; any remainder not used during this period may not be carried over. The price of the ExtraVolume product is payable in full at the time of subscription, regardless of the actual number of days remaining until the end of the calendar month.
- Customers may subscribe to an option by sending an SMS to 64000, which also allows them to track their usage. Clients may subscribe to more than one option at a time (e.g. Data Canada + Calls & SMS Canada). With the MAXI plan, Around the World options are used first. Customers are notified by SMS when they subscribe to options and for tracking their usage (100%). Options not compatible with the BusinessEurope mini plan (except E1, E2 and E3). Around the World options billing rate: Data per KB – Calls: per second (1"/1")
- Zone 2 covers the following: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Maximum speed theoretically achievable with 5G technology. The actual speed depends on several factors such as network availability and the settings of the device used. More information is provided in the Net Neutrality Document.