Data Box, the 5G Internet offer to take wherever you go
The 5G Internet offer to take wherever you go
The easiest and quickest Internet connection with Data Box.
The new 5G "Data Box" at €352,59 excl. VAT instead of €438,79 excl. VAT.
Offer valid until 31/12/2023*
Are you looking for an immediate Internet solution for a temporary or one-off need (office, construction site, camping, events,...)? Opt for the Data Box.
White zone coverage
The Data Box is the solution if your fixed Internet connection is too slow, or if you're in a white zone not eligible for fibre.
With or without minimum contract term
The Data Box is available with or without a 12-month contract.
Two versions available
200GB or unlimited, with download speed of 500 Mbit/s and upload speed of 250 Mbit/s.
Instant Internet connection
Install your Data Box yourself in just a few minutes.
Data Box 200GB
No minimum contract term: €52.99/month excl. tax
12 months: €44.44/month excl. tax
Data Box Unlimited
No minimum contract term: €68.38/month excl. tax
12 months: €59.83/month excl. tax
How does it work?
It is super easy to install as once the SIM card is inserted in the box, that's it: up to 64 devices can be connected to the Internet, via WiFi (the wireless solution) or with an Ethernet cable. So there's no need for technical support to install it and no waiting time.
Visit in Espace POST for your box and SIM card.
Connect the box and insert the SIM card.
Enjoy high-speed connection on all your devices.
Satisfied or your money back
Try your Data Box for 15 days. Not happy? Return the equipment and you will be refunded.
The BusinessEurope mobile plans
The range of mobile plans for professionals including calls/SMS, Mobile Internet in Luxembourg, Europe and the USA. Also unlimited and 5G included at no extra cost.Discover the solution
* Special offer valid from 1 June to 31 December 2023: the new 5G Data Box for €352,59 excl. VAT instead of €438,79 excl. VAT.
1. The customer can try the Data Box offer for 15 calendar days with no obligation starting from subscription. If not satisfied, the customer can cancel the contract free-of-charge at the end of the trial period and be refunded the subscription costs paid. The customer will not be reimbursed for usage outside the plan during the period. If the customer bought a 5G router from POST during the trial period, it can be refunded provided the equipment is returned in its box at the end of the trial period and provided that it is not damaged. The customer will not be reimbursed for any usage outside the plan during the period.
2. The tariff applicable for the month of subscription is calculated pro rata based on the number of days remaining between the day of subscription and the last day of the month in question. Subscriptions cancelled will be processed in accordance with the deadlines specified in the Mobile Telephone General Terms and Conditions of Sale/Special Terms and Conditions and the last day of the month in question. Usage is blocked for all types of roaming and voice communications (outgoing and incoming, voice-type communications, data, SMS and MMS) in the offer.
3. National data traffic: data communications made from the POST mobile network. 1 MB = 1024 KB. Data communications via satellite are not included in the package. Offer valid in Luxembourg only, subject to coverage and compatible equipment. Within the limits of the areas covered by POST's GSM/GPRS/3G/4G/4G+/5G networks. More details about the speeds can be found in the Net Neutrality Document.
4. Voice calls cannot be made with Data Box offers. SMS may be sent with Data Box offers using the 5G router administration interface or any other mobile device. When sending an SMS to multiple recipients, an SMS will be billed for each recipient, as applicable. SMS are free to receive from the POST mobile network or from a foreign mobile network.
5. In the event of continued use that consumes considerable bandwidth (e.g. peer-to-peer traffic or downloading), which is likely to saturate the network in a given area and may adversely affect POST users in that area, the customer will be notified of this unreasonable use. If it continues following this notification, the customer will be informed that the line may be suspended.