The mobile Internet package that follows you everywhere.
A 5G roaming Internet package
5G mobile data for all needs, from 2 GB to 100 GB, with no commitment.1,2,3
Use throughout Europe and the USA.
Roam free with a SIM-enabled tablet or a Wi-Fi hotspot to hook all of your devices up to Wi-Fi.
Compare the plans
Compare the plans and choose the one that best suits your needs.
Options and services 4
Get another 20 GB (€17.09 excl. tax) at maximum speed in Luxembourg, Europe and USA. 5,6
Send EXTRAEUUS20 to 64000
Control your budget!
Avoid unpleasant surprises. Block your plan for just €1.71/month (excl. tax)
How does it work?
Data communications are blocked automatically once you reach the plan’s limit. Simple and effective! 7
- Voice calls and MMS are not possible with Data to Go packages. MMS can be sent with Data to Go packages. When an SMS is sent to more than one recipient, the SMS will be charged for each recipient. It is free to receive SMS on the POST mobile network or a foreign mobile network.
- The tariff applicable for the month of subscription is calculated pro rata based on the number of days remaining between the subscription date and the last day of the month in question. Terminations will be processed by the deadlines set in the General Terms & Conditions of Sale / Special Terms & Conditions for Mobile Phones and the last day of the month in question. The term “Europe” refers to zone 1 on the list shown in the international and roaming tariffs section.
- Data traffic: data communications from a mobile network. 1 MB = 1024 KB. Various factors may affect the speed. More information on speeds can be found in the Net Neutrality document. As provided for by European regulations, POST applies a policy for European usage, which corresponds to at least the total volume included in the package at no additional cost.
- Options subscribed for a minimum period of one month, renewable by tacit agreement, until the next contract expiry date (except with the Phone option taken out for 12 or 24 months). Termination of an option will be effective only 24 hours after POST Telecom S.A. receives such a request via the mobile app or by another other electronic sales channel or by termination letter from the customer.
- ExtraVolume: service to which customers may subscribe so as to add European data volume after using the data volume included in the pricing arrangement. The data volume allocated by virtue of the ExtraVolume product must be used within the period that starts on the subscription date and ends on the last day of the calendar month during which it was subscribed to; any remainder not used during this period may not be carried over. The price of the ExtraVolume product is payable in full at the time of subscription, regardless of the actual number of days remaining until the end of the calendar month. The ExtraVolume option for the current month is not blocked with a Forfait bloqué or Adjust option, but can only be ordered through MyPost with payment by credit card.
- ExtraVolume 20 GB is not available for the Data to Go Use&Pay and Data to Go 2GB packages.
- With the Blocked Plan option, communications above the limit set for your plan are blocked. Calls received or made from a network that does not have a roaming agreement with Luxembourg are blocked. Blockage depends on the type of use, meaning that after reaching the data limit, data usage is blocked. Emergency calls are still possible. The ExtraVolume option for the current month is not blocked with a Forfait bloqué or Adjust option, but can only be ordered through MyPost with payment by credit card.