Usually, if you’re out when the delivery man calls, he will leave a non-delivery notice in your letterbox, enabling you to go and collect your parcel or other bulky item from a POST sales outlet.
With PackUp Home, you can decide to have your parcels delivered to your home, even when you’re out. When you register, simply choose a suitable location where your parcel or any other large item can be dropped off. You can choose among the following locations:
How does it work?
- Create your account free of charge at www.mypost.lu
- From among the proposed delivery locations, choose the one which is best suited for dropping off your parcel or other bulky item.
- When shopping on the Internet, simply enter your home address for delivery
- When you're out, the delivery man bringing your parcel will know where to leave it
- Once your parcel has been dropped off, you will be informed by Email/ Text message
- When you get home, your parcel will be waiting for you in the stated location!
Good to know: registered mail items cannot be delivered with the PackUp Home service.