Terms and conditions
1. All subscriptions are subject to technical eligibility. The minimum commitment term for the BAMBOO offer is 24 months. In the event of cancellation of the service by the client before the end of the initial commitment term, the client must pay the remainder of the period of service. At the end of the initial commitment term of 24 months, the contract will be automatically renewed from one month to the next. See the General and Special Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable.
2. The list of channels that are compatible with these services is available at www.tele.lu
3. Available on HD compatible TV.
4. The upstream and downstream transmission speeds indicated cannot be guaranteed and represent the maximum speeds. The maximum speed depends on the technical parameters of the network and your internal installation (wiring, equipment, PC configuration, etc.). The conditions of use applicable are the Special Terms and Conditions of Sale for Internet Service.
5. The landline service is provided via Voice over IP technology only. Clients are responsible for checking with their suppliers that equipment, such as fax machines, payment terminals/alarm systems, is compatible with IP. Telephone traffic generated on the telephone number linked to the BAMBOO connection will be routed exclusively via the POST Luxembourg telephone network and Voice platforms.
6. Included national calls 24/7 from POST landline networks to national landline numbers, does not include Internet traffic, special numbers or fax.
7. Included calls from Monday to Friday between 7 p.m. and 8 a.m., and all day at the weekend and on official holidays, for calls from POST landline networks to all national mobile numbers, does not include Internet traffic, special numbers or fax.
8. Billing rate: 60/60 to national landline networks and 60/15 to national mobile networks. A billing period that has already begun will be regarded as a full period. Zone 1 includes the following countries and territories: Alaska, Andorra, Austria, the Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hawaii, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Madeira, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (including the Channel Islands, excluding NCFA numbers), United States of America, the Vatican. For rates outside the BAMBOO subscription, please refer to the Landline section that does not come under the flat-rate use included in the Rate Plan.
*Offer reserved for new BAMBOO customers who do not yet have an internet connection at the address where they have their installation. This offer includes a 4G router and a SIM card with national mobile data traffic available free of charge to customers with a security deposit of €50 up until the installation date of BAMBOO. Customers must return all equipment at the POST Telecom shop in its original condition, including all accessories and the SIM card linked to the equipment no later than four months from the date ordered. If any of the items listed above is not returned, the security deposit will not be returned. Access to PostTV Go is reserved for customers who order BAMBOO with TV. POST Telecom grants customers a user’s right for personal, private, exclusive and non-transferrable for a period of two months beginning from the date of first use. POST is not responsible for the proper functioning of the 4G router, which depends on outdoor and indoor coverage at the address of customers.