How does it work?
- Limit your Internet expenses in Luxembourg and in roaming with the SCOUBIDO and BASIC+ packages, and in roaming with the BASIC and TIPTOP offers.
- By sending free of charge the SMS: EXTENDxx (name of service + amount: cf. list of spend levels; e.g. EXTEND50) to 64046, you choose to increase your consumption limit out of your Mobile Internet bundle
- Each month, the limit is reset (to €50 par default, but you can also choose another limit from €0 to €2,500)
- Requests in excess of €2,500 must be submitted using the form available here.
- The increase in your data consumption takes the form of moving from one spend level up to the next spend level
- To move up to the higher spend level, you must have used 80% of your current spend level: you will automatically receive an SMS alerting you when you have used 80% of your current spend level
- When you have used 100% of your current spend level, you will receive an SMS informing you that your data connections are now blocked: you can ask to have an extension to the next spend level up by sending a free SMS with the code EXTEND + the desired amount (c.f. list of spend levels)
Free option EXTEND MAX
You can also opt for a maximum limit up to which your children can increase the spend level.