POST is supporting its customers
In the current context of the COVID-19 pandemic, many of you have to work from home, have to look after your children or cannot visit your relatives in nursing homes or hospitals.
POST wants to support its customers by helping them maintain all necessary contact with work, family and friends.
This is why, the use of:
- Mobile Internet
- PostTV Go (on smartphone or tablet)
in Luxembourg, is unlimited until 31 March 2020.
As of now, for SCOUBIDO customers
- When you have used up your entire Voice plan (calls/SMS), all communications will entail extra charges. You will not be billed for these extra charges during the month of March.
- When you have used up all of your Internet volume, you will receive notifications suggesting you opt for Extra Volume (5GB=€10/10GB=€15). You will be able to choose any of these extra Internet volumes and you will not be billed for them.
For all our Internet and BAMBOO customers
- Your Internet volume remains unlimited with BAMBOO and customers, who do not yet have BAMBOO, will also benefit from an unlimited volume.
For all our PostTV customers
- You benefit from a 90% discount with the code KIDSVOD, on a selection of films in the "Promo" category of the VOD catalogue, until 24 March inclusive.
As of 25 March, benefit from our VOD Dreamworks offer! Watch a film for the Dreamworks category for free with code VODDREAM until 30 March.
- You can watch the Gulli channel, from the Entertain me package, for free on channel 99 of PostTV. The PostTV GO app follows you everywhere ! At the hospital or at home, watch your favourite shows via tablet or smartphone, all thanks to your SCOUBIDO unlimited Mobile plan.
POST is at your disposal for any questions you may have.
Toll-free number 8002 8004