Enjoy the highest level of security
POST Luxembourg submits eboo to regular audits by specialised external firms that monitor eboo's security. Thanks to authentication using LuxTrust certificates, the security is of the highest level.
If you follow certain guidelines, you can continue to use eboo worry-free.
If you have any questions or if you notice anything abnormal regarding eboo, contact our Helpdesk immediately.
Adhere to the Code of Conduct for Internet use
As the Internet is not without its dangers, it is vital that you protect your computer and minimise your exposure to risks. It is therefore essential to adhere to the following rules:
- install security tools on your computer, such as anti-virus programmes and a firewall, and activate automatic updates of your operating system, anti-virus software and other installed applications
- do not save your eboo access codes on your computer
- never give out your personal details (passwords, bank account number, bank card number...) by email or phone. Your bank will never ask you for these details by email or phone
- type in the desired website address (www.post.lu) yourself and never use a linked address in an email to access internet banking
- authenticate yourself on eboo using a LuxTrust certificate
- when you open eboo, make sure the address you are connected to begins with https://www.eboo.lu
- if you notice abnormal activity whilst on eboo, you can block your access under More > Settings > Banking settings > Digicash. Then contact us as soon as possible.