Several elements must be taken into account, when preparing your parcels, which are provided with a prepaid return slip.
In order to make sure your shipments are returned in the best possible conditions, take care to pack your parcel correctly; to stick the label in the right location and that you deposit the parcel within the deadlines, indicated by your merchant.
Here are some practical tips for packing your return parcel:
- You can either reuse the original packaging or choose another suitable packaging;
- Place the item in the packaging;
- Close any openings in the packaging, securely, with tape.
The directions below only apply to parcel returns with prepaid return slips:
- Hide all the original labels; they should no longer be visible at all.
- Clearly indicate the name and address of the return recipient and of the sender on the parcel.
The return recipient provides you with the return prepaid label (with their address on it), which you just have to paste onto the parcel as indicated below:
- Your parcel is now ready to be sent.