Several countries outside the European Union are also included in the SCOUBIDO packages: Andorra, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and the Vatican as well as some territories / islands such as Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique,
Reunion, Madeira, Azores, Canaries and Balearic Islands.
CONDITIONS & OFFERS
1. Calls/SMS included up to the fixed volume limit of 1,000 units for the SCOUBIDO mini (Luxembourg only) and XS plans in Luxembourg and Europe; 3,000 units for SCOUBIDO plans from S to L in Luxembourg and Europe; unlimited
in Luxembourg and Europe for the XL plan, and in Luxembourg, Europe, United States, Canada and China, and from the POST mobile network to landlines with over 60 destinations in the rest of the world for the SCOUBIDO MAXI. Please refer to
paragraph 7 for the list of 60 destinations. For SCOUBIDO plans from mini to L, up to 5,000 MMS to mobile numbers in Luxembourg from the POST mobile network or on roaming in Europe (SCOUBIDO mini: Luxembourg only). For the SCOUBIDO XL plan,
unlimited MMS in Luxembourg and Europe and for the SCOUBIDO MAXI, unlimited MMS in Luxembourg, Europe, USA, Canada and China.
2. Domestic calls: calls from the POST mobile network to a landline or mobile on a domestic network, or listening to a voice message, excluding special numbers, calls to Voice over Internet and data, fax and video calling.
Domestic SMS: SMS from the POST mobile network to a mobile on a domestic network, excluding premium SMS. 1 unit = 1 SMS = 1 call minute. Domestic MMS: MMS from the POST mobile network to a mobile on a domestic network, excluding special
numbers. SMS and MMS: when sending an SMS or MMS to multiple recipients, the SMS or MMS will be billed for each recipient, as applicable. The maximum size of an MMS is technically limited to 200 KB. Receiving SMS and MMS: SMS and MMS are
free to receive from the POST mobile network.
3. To and from Europe: calls from the POST mobile network to a landline or a mobile number in Europe, incoming calls from a network in Europe, outgoing calls from a country in Europe to a landline or mobile number on a
European network, outgoing calls from a European country to a voicemail number. Excluding special numbers, calls to Voice over Internet numbers and data, fax and video calls. The term "Europe" refers to zone 1 of the list shown in the
appendix and the term "European" to a country in zone 1 of this list. The units used to and from Europe are deducted from plans in the order in which the billing data sent by foreign operators are processed by POST Telecom S.A., depending
on the technical constraints inherent in the billing system and the date of receipt of these data; POST Telecom S.A cannot guarantee that this order will match the chronological order in which the communications are made. In general, it is
free to receive an SMS on a foreign mobile network. However, some operators may apply a charge for receipt, which will be recharged to the client. To receive MMS from a foreign mobile network, additional charges for packet switching or
circuit switching type data communications will be billed (tariffs and roaming agreements available online).
4. Luxembourg and Europe Internet traffic (USA for SCOUBIDO MAXI): packet switching data communication made from the POST mobile network and in Europe, excluding special numbers and Premium SMS, calls to Voice over Internet
numbers and data, fax and video calling. 1 MB = 1024 KB. Internet traffic in Europe blocked for SCOUBIDO mini. The output may be affected by various factors. More details regarding outputs can be found in this document: Net Neutrality. The speed may be reduced or the connection suspended based on non-inclusive usage, according to the description in the Fair Usage section of the pricing
5. SCOUBIDO XS, S, M, L: data traffic in Luxembourg and Europe (within the 2.44 GB limit in Europe, in accordance with European regulations), for use of the following applications: Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Viber,
Messenger, Netflix, Apple Music, PostTV Go, RTL, Eldoradio, 5' minutes, Spotify, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, Deezer, Google Play Music, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Twitch. SCOUBIDO mini: data traffic in Luxembourg only. Beyond the
traffic offered with Streaming&Social, traffic will be deducted from the data volume selected in the contract. Beyond the volume included in the offer, non-package rates will apply. The list of applications may change at any time. The rate
applicable for the month of subscription is calculated in proportion to the number of days remaining between the day of subscription and the last day of the month concerned. The rate applicable for the month of cancellation is calculated
pro-rata based on the number of days remaining between the day the cancellation is processed, in accordance with the deadlines specified in the Mobile Telephone General Terms
and Conditions of Sale/Special Terms and Conditions and the last day of the month in question.
6. To and from the United States, Canada and China: calls/SMS/MMS from the POST mobile network to a landline or a mobile number in the United States, Canada or China, incoming calls from a network in these countries,
outgoing calls/SMS/MMS from the United States, Canada or China to a landline or mobile number regardless of the destination in the world, outgoing calls from the United States, Canada and China to a voicemail number. Excluding special
numbers, calls to Voice over Internet numbers and data, fax and video calls.
7. The 60 destinations relate to the following countries: Europe (non-EU/EFTA): Albania, Andorra, San Marino, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine, Central and South America:
Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Easter Islands, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Asia-Oceania: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Christmas Island, South
Korea, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Tasmania, Thailand, Vietnam, Africa and North Africa: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, South Africa, Cape Verde,
Middle East: Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia.
8. Data traffic in Canada and China: packet-switching data communications excluding special numbers and Premium SMS, calls to Voice over Internet numbers and data, fax and video calling. 1 MB = 1024 KB.
9. Options are subscribed for a period of one month and are automatically renewed until the next term of the contract (except the Extra Volume and Option Phone option).
10. The customer has the option to request the cancellation of the Guarantee+ option without giving a reason, by sending a letter via registered mail addressed to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Emile Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg. The
cancellation of the Guarantee+ option will take effect only at the end of the month of receipt by POST Telecom S.A. of the cancellation letter sent by the customer. See the special terms and conditions applicable to Guarantee+.
11. Subscribing to the Blocked Plan option enables all communications of the same type as those included in the plan to be blocked over the volume included in the chosen price plan. Usage is blocked on reaching the threshold
indicated for the current calendar month. The ExtraVolume option which allows additional data volume to be added for the current month is blocked by default with the Blocked Plan option. Clients who wish to add an ExtraVolume option must
first cancel their Blocked Plan option. Options are subscribed for a period of one month and are automatically renewed until the next term of the contract. However, the customer has the option of requesting the cancellation of all or part
of the subscribed options without giving a reason, by sending a letter by registered post addressed to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Emile Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg. The cancellation of an option will take effect only at the end of the month of
receipt by POST Telecom S.A. of the cancellation letter sent by the customer.
12. ExtraVolume: enables you to benefit from an additional Domestic and Europe Mobile Internet volume (also USA with SCOUBIDO MAXI) after using up the Mobile Internet volume included in the price plan. The volume included
under the ExtraVolume product subscription must be used within the period starting from the day of subscription and concluding on the last day of the calendar month of subscription; the balance not consumed during this period cannot be
carried forward. The price of the ExtraVolume product is payable in full when signed up for, regardless of the actual number of days remaining in the calendar month of subscription.
13. The customer can subscribe to an option by SMS to 64000 or via MyPost, which also enables them to monitor their use. You can subscribe to more than one option at the same time (eg: USA/Canada Internet Mobile + USA/Canada
Calls & SMS). With the MAXI plan, the Around the World options are used first. An SMS is used to notify the customer of the subscription and to monitor the use of the options (100%). Options are not compatible with the SCOUBIDO mini plan
(except E1, E2 and E3). Billing rates for the Around the World options: Data per KB - Calls: per second (1”/1”)
14. Zone 2 includes the following countries: Afghanistan, South Africa, Albania, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bahrein, Byelorussia, Myanmar, Brazil, Brunei, Bosnia and
Herzegovina, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan,
Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Laos, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, New Zealand, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines,
Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America,
Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
* Up to €60 discount on a mobile of your choice for any online subscription to a SCOUBIDO L, XL or MAXI package (with mobile), with a term of employment of 12 or 24 months. In the case of a SCOUBIDO XS, S, M package of 12 or 24 months (with mobile), the discount applied is €30 on a mobile of your choice. The discount, compatible with other current promotions, is
applied directly after subscription to the package. Offer is limited to one device per line.
In the event that the price of the device is lower than the discount of €60 or €30, the customer will not be able to use the remainder of
its discount on another purchase or even for the purchase of an accessory. He will not be able to ask for the difference in
cash back or discount on a POST bill. In the limit of the available stock.