An integrated communications service for your business
Make the most of advanced telecommunications features with ManagedPBX, our turnkey solution for more flexible, responsive communications.
- Your company gets a bespoke solution that is tailored to its needs
- Your system benefits from advanced features
- You stay in control of your communications costs
ManagedPBX is an integrated communications service that offers you greater flexibility, mobility and responsiveness, by allowing you to manage your calls and call handling more efficiently.
With ManagedPBX, you benefit from:
- a solution that is tailored to your company's needs
- all the advanced features of a telephone exchange
- a single telephone number
- easy-to-manage communications costs.
A solution tailored to your company's needs
ManagedPBX is the new IP telephony solution. Standard systems split telephony and IT into two separate networks. For 'voice' services, ManagedPBX connects all your telephones, computers, fax machines and printers to one single network.
You benefit from a full turnkey package that includes online training and tailored advice to suit your company's needs.
Your account is managed by a single contact person, from implementation of the solution right through to user support. This contact person manages your 'voice' infrastructure, communications and WAN connectivity (Internet and intranet).
If you experience any problems, our telephone helpline is available 24/7 to provide direct assistance.
Your system is continually monitored and we carry out automatic daily backups of all equipment settings.
Advanced telecommunications features
All of your devices (telephones, fax machines, printers and computers) are connected to a single VoIP network.
This means that you can, for example, send and receive faxes directly from your PC. You can also make calls in just one click and manage incoming and outgoing calls from your computer.
You can be contacted in the office or on the move on a single number. Calls are automatically transferred to your mobile with our LuxZone solution.
With LuxZone, you only need one number
When someone calls you on either your landline or your mobile, both will ring!
- Your landline number is the only one your contacts need and you won't require a new mobile as all networks are compatible with LuxZone
- One single voicemail for your landline and mobile
- Separate your personal and professional life with the Business on/off feature
- Call an extension direct from your mobile without dialling the main number and transfer calls from your mobile
Easy-to-manage communications costs
You stay in control and get the most out of your budget with our total, fixed monthly price solution – no initial investment required. This fixed tariff includes equipment insurance.
You can choose between 4 fixed unlimited tariffs:
- to all your company's landline and mobile numbers
- to all national landline numbers
- to all national landline and mobile numbers
- to the POST mobile network.
Take directly an appointment
on our online Agenda
Save a lot of time with this service running on appointment and dedicated for professionals only. Our commercial experts will guide you to find a solution that meets your business.Make an appointment