Choose greater security!
Assurance+ is a top-up insurance solution covering the loss and damage of your registered items and parcels.
- Applicable to registered postal items and XL and XXL postal items
- Not applicable for "declared value" items
- Some items are not covered by Assurance+
In addition to the compensation already included in the carriage price for your postal item, Assurance+ enables you to choose additional insurance according to the contents of your postal item.
To take advantage of the security provided by Assurance+ you simply need to add one, two or three self-adhesive stamps completed and signed beforehand on your proof of posting (receipt or delivery sheet) which will be checked and approved by our staff.
- 1 Assurance+ stamp: up to €1,250 of additional cover
- 2 Assurance+ stamps: up to €2,500 of additional cover
- 3 Assurance+ stamps: up to €3,750 of additional cover
- Ease-of-use – Assurance+ is based on "bands" taking the form of stamps
- Security – Compensation will be paid to you if your item is lost and damaged
- Guarantee – Service offered in cooperation with a national insurance company
Sending an item with "Assurance+"
To send an item with the "Assurance+" option, simply visit your post office.