Guaranteed alarm transmission
An alarm transmission service from one site to one or more service providers via the POST network
- You can be certain that your alarms will be transmitted
- A professional support service is available to you
- As a provider, you have a permanent overview of the status of the alarms
Your SLA Business (24/7) on your Alarmis subscription at 0€ (instead of 25 € HT / month) for any subscription from 01/01/2020 to 30/06/2020*
*Promotion valid between 01/01/2020 and 31/07/2020 for any subscription before 30/06/2020, for any new subscription to the Alarmis service or for any upgrade from Standard SLA to SLA Business 24/7; the price of -25 € HT per month applies from the subscription for a maximum of 7 consecutive months until 07/31/2020. The promotion only concerns the price of the SLA Business 24/7 subscription. An Alarmis offer implies a minimum commitment of 24 months to from the activation date of Alarmis. From the date of subscription to SLA Business 24/7, a Downgrade of it is no longer possible.
POST's Alarmis service consists of transmitting alarms from one site to one or more service providers that have a contractual link with POST.
Very sophisticated technical arrangements are implemented to provide the strongest possible guarantees of the transmission of signals, in the best conditions.
A support service is available to you to resolve any problems regarding the supply of the Alarmis product.
- a transmitter is installed and provided by POST at the site to be monitored;
- this device has 12 voltage-free contacts at least, to each of which you can connect a signal by using a facility such as a private alarm control unit;
- the device enables you to monitor up to 44 different signals: motion detectors, door opening sensors, fire alarms, intrusion detectors, water level detectors, glass breakage detectors, etc.
Connectivity to the Alarmis platform
- A dedicated connection is established by POST over a connection specially set up for that purpose.
- POST assumes responsibility for the end-to-end management of the service and for all connectivity between the alarm transmitter and the Alarmis platform. It can therefore guarantee that all alarms will be transmitted.