ControlCenter, the mobile app
ControlCenter is a mobile application that allows professional customers to manage and control the monthly budget allocated to their mobile fleet by sending notifications where needed.
The advantages of the mobile application ControlCenter*
- Accessible from any tablet or smartphone
- Available for download from the App Store and Play Store
- 100% secure application
- Free application
This is for Business Europe customers who just have one number to manage.
This is for customers who want to manage a fleet of mobile devices (multiple numbers). The customer needs to sign a general contract with POST Telecom.
- Go to the App Store (iPhone) or Play Store (Android) and search the ControlCenter application
- Download the application, which is free and accessible from any tablet or smartphone, iOS or Android. Always check that you have the latest version of the app. If you downloaded the app in the past, please update it.
- The application opens after showing a welcome message saying that the application is for professional use only.
Prerequisite: you have downloaded the ControlCenter app.
- Open the application. In the ACCESS YOUR DATA window, click REGISTER HERE. The general T&Cs appear.
- Accept the terms and click CONTINUE.
- In the REGISTER window enter your phone number and click SEND. You receive a text containing a code (“OTP code”). This is valid for one minute. After that time, you have to start the process from the beginning.
- Enter the code in the OTP window and click CONTINUE.
- In the REGISTER PROFILE window, enter your last name, first name, email address and a new password. Click REGISTER. We will send your registration details to the email address you enter here. You need to complete registration within 24 hours after creating your account.
If you are using an outdated service (e.g. SCOUBIDO), an error message appears, telling you this service is not compatible with ControlCenter.
- An email is sent to you to confirm your new account (sender: ControlCenter - subject: ControlCenter registration). This email is valid for 24 hours. Click the link in the email. This opens a web page in your browser confirming that your email address is verified and the account is set up. You can go back to the POST ControlCenter app and enter your login details to start using it.
- After activating the email link, we will send you a second email (sender: ControlCenter - subject: Welcome to ControlCenter). This includes your ControlCenter registration details.
Prerequisite: you have created a ControlCenter account.
- Open the application. In the ACCESS YOUR DATA window, enter the email address and password you entered when you set up your account. Click LOGIN. To avoid having to enter your details every time, click Remember me. This code is valid for 12 months, then you have to change it.
You don’t have to log out of the app when you’re done, unless you want to switch accounts.
- To log out, click the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen. A screen appears, showing your profile details.
- Click Logout The main login screen appears.
- Click the “burger” icon in the top left corner.
ControlCenter Pro: all the numbers linked to your ControlCenter account appear
ControlCenter Lite: the number linked to your ControlCenter account appears.
When the application opens, a screen appears showing the usage status (calls/texts, MMS and mobile Internet use) for the current month. The national and European usage is shown in the graph showing the percentage of units consumed.
This information is continuously updated in the BUNDLES screen. Unlike the USAGES screen, which tracks consumption over the month, this information is updated every hour.
If you exceed your allowed usage you will receive a notification text.
A reminder: one consumed unit = 1 SMS = 1 MMS = 1 call minute.
The number in question appears at the top of the screen.
By default, the month shown is the current month. To view usage for a different month, click USAGE and choose a different Billing Cycle.
To see the details for each type of usage, click USAGE and choose DATA, VOICE, SMS or MMS.
You can analyse the different types of usage (calls, SMS, MMS, Internet) day by day.
- Click USAGE
- Choose the type of usage: DATA, VOICE, SMS or MMS.
- Choose the reporting period.
Under EVOLUTION, you can see the cumulative consumption and distribution over the entire month. The units depend on the type of consumption:
- GB for DATA
- Minutes for CALLS
- Units for SMS and MMS.
Under DISTRIBUTION, you can see the share of national and international consumption, with a breakdown for each country.
Under EVOLUTION, you can see the Internet usage broken down by:
- National data
- Roaming data
- Free data
Under DISTRIBUTION, you can see usage details by charge rate and country:
- Apple GPRS calls
- Apple GPRS roaming
- POST.lu traffic
Under EVOLUTION, you can see your calls broken down by:
- National calls
- Roaming calls
- International calls
- Free calls
- Voice over Internet (VoIP)
Under DISTRIBUTION, you can see usage details by charge rate, incoming/outgoing calls, operator and country:
- Incoming call on roaming
- Outgoing call on roaming
- Call to another operator
- National call
- International call
- Free call
- VoIP call
Under EVOLUTION, you can see your text usage broken down by:
- National texts
- Roaming texts
- International texts
- Premium-rate texts
Under DISTRIBUTION, you can see usage details by charge rate, operator and premium-rate services:
- Texts sent to the POST network
- Texts sent to another network
- Texts sent from abroad
- Texts sent abroad
- Premium-rate texts sent
- Premium-rate texts received
Under EVOLUTION, you can see your MMS usage broken down by:
- National MMS
- Roaming MMS
- International MMS
Under DISTRIBUTION, you can see usage details by charge rate and country:
- MMSs sent to the POST network
- MMSs to another operator
- MMS sent abroad
- Roaming MMSs sent to the POST network
Under OPTIONS, you can see the options available to you.
If you are managing a fleet with ControlCenter Pro, you can upgrade your account here.
There are no available options with ControlCenter Lite.
- If you forget your password, go to ACCESS YOUR DATA and click FORGOT PASSWORD.
- In the Reset password window, enter the email address you registered with and click Send. We will send you an email containing a link to the application website. This email is valid for single-use and will expire after 24 hours.
- In the application window, enter a new password and click Submit. A message appears, confirming your password has been reset. Click BACK TO LOGIN to go back to the application.
- To change your password, click the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen. A screen appears, showing your profile details.
- Click Change password
- In the Change password window, enter your old password followed by your new one. • A confirmation message appears. We will also send you a verification email.
Non-eligible services such as Scoubido are not compatible with ControlCenter.
The registration process doesn’t work with the SIM card in an iPad because it can’t receive the OTP text message sent to validate the registration.
You can remove the SIM card from the iPad and put it in a phone to complete the process.
Upgrade from ControlCenter Lite to ControlCenter Pro.
Contact the POST Service desk. They will create an account for you and you’ll need to re-create a user account for the numbers you already saved in ControlCenter Lite.
BUNDLES and OPTIONS aren’t available to BusinessEurope2 customers. Only the USAGE option is shown.
Under USAGE you can show the usage details for each type of communication. See the section on analysing usage
Pooling details aren’t available to BusinessEurope customers.
The code should appear immediately. You’re either out of service range or you may have entered the phone number incorrectly when you registered with ControlCenter.
Try again. If it still doesn’t work, please contact the Service desk on 8002 4000.
The ControlCenter automatically sends a notification when you reach 80% of your usage.
The application is not updated.
Update the application and try again.
You are not authorised to use the application.
Only BusinessEurope customers can use the ControlCenter application.
You have tried several times to click the link in the email to reset your password
Restart the process by clicking “Forgot password” in the application to receive a new email.
The account doesn’t exist so you can’t request a new password.
Create an account by clicking “Register here”.
The user name or password you entered was incorrect.
Try again and if it still doesn’t work, click “Forgot password”.
You are not authorised to use the application if you’re a Scoubidou customer, for example.
Use your MyPost access. Contact your local POST branch or call 8002 8004 for more information.