The post current account
Makes your life easier!
The post current account is simple, fast and, above all, does not involve management costs.
Interested? To open a post current account, just head to a post office.
Enjoy the cheapest rates
- opening and managing the account: free
- internet banking: free
- electronic transfers to another post account in Luxembourg: free
There is no fixed tariff. You only pay for the services you actually use.
Enjoy a fast service
Once we receive your payment mandate, it will be actioned the same day. Your transfers do not have a value date. You will receive your money immediately.
Make your customers' life easier
Over 140,000 people have a post current account in Luxembourg, no doubt a large number of them are your customers and suppliers.
By listing your post current account number on your invoices, you offer your customers the possibility to pay without any charges.
How to open a post current account in the name of a corporate body ?
To open a post current account in the name of a corporate body, the person(s) bound by the company must fill in the relevant form and present the following documents:
- extract of the company's register
- incorporation act
- statement from the board of directors
- economic eligible party declaration
- valid proof of identity of the persons bound by the company and/or with the power of signature
- authorisation of the organisation, if necessary
Your post account will be operational about 2-3 days after your request.
Do not hesitate to contact us on 8002 8004 for any questions.