Enjoy the highest level of security
POST Luxembourg submits CCP Connect to regular audits by specialised external firms that monitor CCP Connect's security. Thanks to authentication using LuxTrust certificates, the security is of the highest level.
If you follow certain guidelines, you can continue to use CCP Connect worry-free.
If you have any questions or if you notice anything abnormal regarding CCP Connect, contact our Helpdesk immediately.
Adhere to the Code of Conduct for Internet use
As the Internet is not without its dangers, it is vital that you protect your computer and minimise your exposure to risks. It is therefore essential to adhere to the following rules:
- install security tools on your computer, such as anti-virus programmes and a firewall, and activate automatic updates of your operating system, anti-virus software and other installed applications
- do not save your CCP Connect access codes on your computer
- never give out your personal details (passwords, bank account number, bank card number...) by email or phone. Your bank will never ask you for these details by email or phone
- type in the desired website address (www.post.lu) yourself and never use a linked address in an email to access internet banking
- authenticate yourself on CCP Connect using a LuxTrust certificate
- when you open CCP Connect, make sure the address you are connected to begins with https://secure.ccp-connect.lu
- if you notice abnormal activity whilst on CCP Connect, you can block your access under ‘My CCP Connect' in the ‘Access Management' menu. Then contact us as soon as possible.