Which "Business Pack" is available at your office?1, 2
VAT rate: 17% - VAT rate for television services: 3%
* Promotional offer valid for any new WIFI POWER subscription until 31/08/2022 (inclusive) with a 12 month contract. Customers receive a discount on the monthly WIFI POWER fee from the date of subscription for 12 months. Offer subject to availability and while stocks last. If the contract is terminated before the end of the minimum term, the customer will automatically lose the right to the promotional discount and must pay a reverse termination fee pursuant to the applicable general conditions of sale, at the rate indicated in the contract.
1. All subscriptions are subject to meeting technical criteria. The minimum commitment period for the Packs Business offer is 24 months. If the customer terminates the service during the initial commitment period, the customer must pay the remaining monthly fees due until the end of this initial period. At the end of the initial commitment period, the contract is tacitly renewed from month to month, in accordance with the applicable General and Special Terms and Conditions of Sale.
2. The tariff applicable for the month in which the subscription commences is calculated pro rata in relation to the number of days remaining between the subscription date and the last day of the month concerned. The tariff applicable for the month in which termination occurs is calculated pro rata in relation to the number of days remaining between the day on which the termination is processed pursuant to the deadlines specified in POST Telecom S.A.’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale, and the last day of the month concerned. Any fees charged for consumption are not part of the pro rata calculation..
3. Internet speed stated. The maximum speed and the speed usually available depend on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the infrastructure serving the customer’s address and the internal cabling in the customer’s building. For more details about speed, please consult the Net Neutrality document. If a POST line already exists, the Customer can use the Speed Test to find the speed of their line. The applicable conditions of use are the Special Terms and Conditions of Sale for Fixed Internet Access Service.
4. The landline telephone service is provided exclusively over “Voice over IP” technology. If the customer has one or more of the devices listed below, the customer must themselves ensure that such devices are compatible with the Internet Access Service, depending on the offer selected, and must adapt these devices if necessary (fax/ATM terminal/alarm system). Telephone traffic generated over the telephone number linked to the Packs Business connection will be directed exclusively through the telephone network and POST Luxembourg’s voice platforms.
5. Billing units: 60/60 seconds to the national landline network and 60/15 seconds to the national mobile network. The entirety of each new billing unit commenced will be charged.
6. Calls to national landline numbers: Unlimited national calls 24/7 from the POST landline network to all national landline numbers, except Internet traffic, special service numbers and faxes. Evening and weekend calls to national mobile numbers: Unlimited calls Monday to Friday between 7 p.m. and 8 a.m., and all day on weekends and legal public holidays.
7. Billing rate: 60 "/ 60" to the national fixed network and 60 "/ 15" to the national mobile network. Any billing period that has started is considered to be an entire period.
8. Zone 1 includes the following countries and territories: Alaska, Andorra, Aruba, Austria, Azores, Barbados, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hawaii, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (including Channel Islands; excluding NCFA numbers), United States of America, Vatican City, Wallis and Futuna. For the rates without a Packs Business subscription, please refer to the Landline Telephony section for the fees applicable outside of the fixed-rate consumption included in the Rate Plan.
9. The options are subscribed to for a minimum period of one month, renewed tacitly until the next end date of the contract. However, the customer may request termination of some or all of the options subscribed without needing to specify a reason. Termination of an option shall be effective within 24 hours of POST Telecom S.A. receiving such a request via the mobile application or any other electronic distance selling means, or by way of a termination letter sent by the customer by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt (courrier recommandé avec accusé de réception) to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg.
10. The cost of the TALK XL service is €11,97/month (VAT exc.), with applied discounts of €5,98/month (VAT exc.) for Packs Business M, €7,69/month (VAT exc.) for Packs Business L and €11,97/month (VAT exc.) for Packs Business XL.
11. Maximum 6 decoders: 1 decoder included in the basic offer, with up to 5 decoders able to be added as an option. Adding an extra PostTV decoder during the contract will result in a renewed 24-month commitment. The customer may return a decoder at any time as long as they keep at least one (1) decoder active with the PostTV service. Fees arising from taking receipt of a damaged or incomplete decoder may be invoiced to the customer. Returning all decoders shall constitute termination of the service, and thus a change in the Packs Business offer, to which the applicable contractual terms shall apply.
12. The list of channels compatible with these services is available at www.tele.lu.
13. The VOD included is reduced by a maximum of €5.12/month (excl. VAT).
14. 4K (or Ultra High Definition) is only available with compatible N7900 decoders. A UHD TV is required to access 4K-resolution content. Certain 4K-resolution content may be subject to technical requirements, such as fibre-optic Internet access. A Packs Business L or XL subscription is required to enjoy channels in 4K quality. Packs Business S and M subscriptions can only access 4K through the VOD catalogue.
15. WATCH options come with a minimum subscription period of 24 months. All changes to a WATCH option will result in a renewed 24-month commitment to the Packs Business subscription.
16. The cost of the WATCH XL service is €8,55/month (VAT exc.), with applied discounts of €3,88/month (VAT exc.) for Packs Business L and €8,55/month (VAT exc.) for Packs Business XL. It is possible to opt for a Packs Business S subscription and add a WATCH L option for €5,98/month (incl. VAT: €13/month (incl. VAT) with a €6 discount (incl. VAT) applied) and/or a WATCH XL option for €8,55/month (VAT exc.). This combination is referred to as S+. The S+ combination is only available with copper connections below 20 Mbps; it is not possible with fibre connections.
18. By default, the IP addressing will be: dynamic private IPv4 address and a range of dynamic IPv6 addresses. The dynamic public IPv4 address option includes: dynamic public IPv4 address and a range of dynamic IPv6 addresses. The static public IPv4 address option includes: static public IPv4 address and a range of static IPv6 addresses, as well as open SMTP output ports.
19. A maximum of 2 additional numbers are permitted, i.e. 3 numbers in total. 2 simultaneous communications are permitted.
* Promotional offer valid for any new subscription to a Business Trio M, L or XL Package until 31/01/2022 inclusive with a 24-month contract and for all installations done before 27/02/2022. Customers can enjoy Business Trio at the price of Business Duo starting from the installation date and until 28/02/2022. Offer subject to eligibility. Cannot be combined with other ongoing offers. If the contract is terminated before the end of the minimum term, the customer will automatically lose the right to the promotional discount and must pay a reverse termination fee pursuant to the applicable general conditions of sale, at the rate indicated in the contract.