Have your postal items collected by a courier!
Would you like to cut down on administration or simply on the logistical aspects of sending your post? Make life easier by opting for Pickup.
- A choice of timeslots for the collection of your post
- No need to go out
- Service available on a contractual basis
Thanks to the Pickup service, you no longer need to go out or to send an employee to drop off your post at the post office or in a letterbox. A courier will pass by in the late afternoon (from Monday to Friday, except public holidays) to collect your mail, registered letters and parcels.
- Saves time – You don't need to set foot outside. A courier will come and collect your post at the end of the day
- Flexible – You're the one who decides at what time you would like to have your post collected
- Practical – All kinds of post is collected with the Pickup service: letters, registered letters and parcels
- Economical - Your staff are freed up for other tasks
Sign up to the Pickup service
To sign up to the Pickup service, please contact the Sales Department.