The full range of telephone services in a single solution
Enjoy all of the benefits that IP telephony can offer your business, all within the secure POST environment.
- you can forget about investment costs and control your operational costs
- benefit from all the features of telephony over IP and fixed mobile convergence
- your telephone network has never been so secure
The benefits to you
CloudPBX is a telephone exchange solution based on POST’s cloud platform, and is a component of our ALL-IN-ONE “ConnectedOffice” solution.
By opting for CloudPBX, you will enjoy all the benefits the cloud can offer for fixed and mobile telephony.
- keep your landline numbers and streamline your numbering plan
- your employees can be contacted on the same number, whether in the office or on the road, thanks to fixed mobile convergence
- your operators can view the status of all the lines (fixed and mobile), in real time
- you can set up a call centre in just a few clicks
- manage all of your settings in a simple and user-friendly interface
- simplify your invoicing with flat rate plans available for extensions or mobile phone lines (optional)
CloudPBX includes the provision of a virtual telephone exchange, installed and managed on POST’s Voice over IP platform.
CloudPBX offers all of the functionality of a traditional telephone exchange, advanced services with a variety of options and centralised intra-company communications in a one-stop solution.
Together with the choice of technical components, from data communications equipment to telephone terminals, there is also a range of calling packages tailored to the needs of your company.
The main features of CloudPBX are:
- access to a virtual telephone exchange using POST’s Voice over IP platform through customised connectivity
- use of professional data communications equipment available for purchase
- a wide range of telephone terminals available for purchase.
- Simple configuration and management tools (CloudPBX Web Portal and POST CloudPBX Configurator app)
- Intra-company communications
- Unlimited national calling plans
- Fixed mobile convergence
- Professional support
- Specific training for users and/or administrators
Network security coverage includedPOST’s network security coverage may be activated by the Client in the event of fraudulent action on the Cloud PBX Option available on ConnectedOffice and ConnectedOffice Essentials and, if and where appropriate, on mobile telecommunications equipment using FMC LuxZone functionality (fixed/mobile convergence) as described in sub-section 2.2 of this document, to the exclusion of any fraudulent action:
i) committed as a result of negligence of the Client or of persons employed or mandated by the Client relating to the protection of its access to the Cloud PBX Option; or
ii) carried out with the collaboration of the Client or by persons employed or mandated by the Client.
Once it has become aware of the attack, the Client must inform POST by contacting the Service Desk within 24 hours on 2424 3030 and file a complaint with the competent judicial authority.
The network security commercial coverage will apply subject to (i) communication by the Client to POST of its request for activation of the coverage including information relating to communications considered as fraudulent as well as a copy of the complaint (or, if and where appropriate, a reference to the record of proceedings) within fifteen (15) days of the date of detection of the elements leading to its implementation at POST, and to (ii) verification by POST of the abovementioned conditions of application. If this information is not transmitted within the timeframe specified or if the abovementioned conditions of application are not fulfilled, the coverage shall not apply. The request for activation of the coverage must specify the date and time of the calls in question. POST reserves the right to terminate this coverage if the Client does not comply with working towards the prevention of any fraudulent action. POST shall not be held liable in the event of its reasoned refusal to apply the coverage. The network security coverage covers only fraudulent communication costs, to the exclusion of any cost related to the monitoring or reconfiguration of the environment of the Cloud PBX Option of the Client due to such fraudulent action.
Find out how CloudPBX from POST Telecom has facilitated the day-to-day operations of the company “Move-in Immobilier”!
Take directly an appointment
on our online Agenda
Save a lot of time with this service running on appointment and dedicated for professionals only. Our commercial experts will guide you to find a solution that meets your business.Make an appointment