MultiLine, e-banking solution for business customers
MultiLine is the secure and multibank electronic payment system for business customers in Luxembourg.
One system for your specific needs
MultiLine has been launched as a response to the very specific needs of business customers. It offers the following features:
- Multibank: MultiLine allows you to carry out everyday transactions with several banks using a sole and unique tool. Furthermore, this tool can be connected to your internal accounting system to gain time and improve efficiency.
- User friendly: MultiLine is a web-based service, which means you can access it when and where you want. You can quickly familiarise yourself with the features owing to its user-friendliness.
- Secure access: for secure access to your accounts, you use an electronic certificate provided by LuxTrust. This certificate enables you to use an electronic signature for your transactions (depending on your level of control over the accounts).
- A highly protected central platform: your data is stored and processed by a central platform at Cetrel, which provides a highly secure and accessible environment 24/7.
- One centralised technical contact point: you deal with one contact person who provides back-up for your MultiLine system: the technical helpdesk is managed by Cetrel.
Register to MultiLine
To use MultiLine, you need:
- an electronic LuxTrust certificate. Please note, POST Luxembourg is a LuxTrust registration authority. Smartcards and smartcard readers which are required for electronic signature are available in the following post offices: Luxembourg-Gare, Luxembourg-Ville, Esch-Alzette, Ettelbruck, Wiltz and Grevenmacher.
- subscribe to a MultiLine contract. Please call 8002 8004 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MultiLine contracts are not available in regular post offices, but we will provide them by post after you call or following receipt of your e-mail.